Home

Naki Radio
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Amelia Bedelia




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jan 03 2020, 7:27 am
cnc wrote:
I had the same problem until I figured out the trick!
Open up the battery compartment and turn on a little
switch there to put it on battery mode.

Thank you!
Back to top

asmileaday




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jan 03 2020, 10:18 am
Oh I had no clue there was a battery option. Good to know!
Back to top

Tries2BGoodMom




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Feb 02 2020, 12:44 pm
Hello I am bumping this up. Where can we get a cheap Naki radio from? All the ones I see online are 200. I thought they were 100 now. Thank you.
Back to top

doctorima




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Feb 02 2020, 1:08 pm
There are 2 models. The (smaller) original one should be $100-$120. The newer, larger one is around $200.
Back to top

ra_mom




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Feb 02 2020, 1:15 pm
TriesToBePerfectMom wrote:
Hello I am bumping this up. Where can we get a cheap Naki radio from? All the ones I see online are 200. I thought they were 100 now. Thank you.

The home version is $200+. Find the travel version. I saw both on eichlers.com.
Back to top

Amelia Bedelia




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Feb 02 2020, 6:53 pm
TriesToBePerfectMom wrote:
Hello I am bumping this up. Where can we get a cheap Naki radio from? All the ones I see online are 200. I thought they were 100 now. Thank you.

I think they were sold out. Not sure if the new shipment arrived yet. I found it at DB Electronics, try them.
Back to top

Amelia Bedelia




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Feb 09 2020, 7:00 pm
So my kids are loving it. We mainly stick to Scoop Kids but my kids are frustrated that it keeps on playing the same stories over and over, practically every day, especially Shmuel Kunda's The Daring Disguise and Baruch Learns About Shabbos, and Uncle Moishy. A while ago DD enjoyed The Magic Yarmulke but it's not playing again.
We can't seem to find other story channels that appeal to them. Occasionally we'll put on Shazak Parsha.
Is that library update live yet? Will we get to select the stories we'd like to listen to?
Any other good kids' channels?
Back to top

amother




Gray
 

Post Sun, Feb 09 2020, 7:04 pm
The library is live through an update. My kids live on the stories. I just hope they put more stories on, because we already went through almost all of them.
Back to top

Amelia Bedelia




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Feb 09 2020, 7:05 pm
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
The library is live through an update. My kids live on the stories. I just hope they put more stories on, because we already went through almost all of them.

So how does it work? Do I need to update it manually?
Back to top

naomi2




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Feb 09 2020, 8:20 pm
I was disappointed in the library because it didn't have the same stories to choose from as scoop kids. It was short stories told over in one voice. I agree that hey need to make more of a variety for scoop kids and maybe also switch it up around each yom tov to include songs and stories about it.
Back to top

HakarasHatov




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Sep 08 2020, 5:59 am
does the new version work as a Bluetooth speaker if you want to play something from your phone? Could you use the Bluetooth to play from the Baku to Bluetooth headphones. Does it have Line in jack to connect CD player , does it have line out to connect speakers.

Does the old version have any of this
Back to top

flower2




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 9:56 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
So my kids are loving it. We mainly stick to Scoop Kids but my kids are frustrated that it keeps on playing the same stories over and over, practically every day, especially Shmuel Kunda's The Daring Disguise and Baruch Learns About Shabbos, and Uncle Moishy. A while ago DD enjoyed The Magic Yarmulke but it's not playing again.
We can't seem to find other story channels that appeal to them. Occasionally we'll put on Shazak Parsha.
Is that library update live yet? Will we get to select the stories we'd like to listen to?
Any other good kids' channels?


My kids recently found some great stories called Gedolim Stories on the Naki radio. They are really entertained and I even like listening to the stories!
Back to top

amother




Sienna
 

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 10:02 pm
They have so many more channels now! I cracked up when I saw the Beis Medrash channel. It’s background noise of men learning to get you in the mindset! Hilarious.
Back to top

amother




Linen
 

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 8:44 pm
Does anyone have list of Naki Radio Library? Which stories can kids listen to?
Back to top
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Recent Topics

Page 5 of 5 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Naki Radio Help
by cla
2 Wed, Apr 07 2021, 9:38 pm View last post
by cbsp
Naki Radio doesn’t display Hebrew does yours?
by amother
4 Sat, Feb 27 2021, 9:44 pm View last post
How can I get Jroot radio?
by amother
2 Sun, Feb 21 2021, 12:43 pm View last post
Naki radio advice
by amother
7 Thu, Feb 04 2021, 4:02 pm View last post
Naki Radio - help
by amother
7 Tue, Dec 15 2020, 6:29 pm View last post