Home

Chiropractor in Jerusalem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries and Aliyah Questions

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post  Sun, Dec 08 2019, 1:50 pm
Anyone know of a good chiropractor in Jerusalem?
Pref a woman
Tnx

amother

Rose

Post  Sun, Dec 08 2019, 2:17 pm
A fantastic chiropractor is Dr. Harkavy in harnof. Male but very very respectful and his wife comes in every so often. I assumed it was for yichud purposes. She's his secretary.

Elfrida

Post  Sun, Dec 08 2019, 2:24 pm
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
A fantastic chiropractor is Dr. Harkavy in harnof. Male but very very respectful and his wife comes in every so often. I assumed it was for yichud purposes. She's his secretary.

Endorsing this. He is respectful, gentle and very professional. The first time I saw him I could barely walk, and within two sessions I was able to go back to work. He tells you if he thinks you should come back, but doesn't push more sessions than necessary. Don't remember his prices, and they may have changed anyway, but they were very reasonable. I think the first session was more expensive.

Editing to add that you remain fully clothed, right down to shoes. A loose skirt is easier than a tight fitting one, though. And yes, his wife is always somewhere around (though not intrusive).
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries and Aliyah Questions