Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Sheitel Macher Boro Park

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 7:36 am
Looking for a sheitel macher in boro park. Got a few names: Rochel Schwartz, Yitty Steinberg, Esty Goldstein, Itty Landau, Perry Handler

Would love to hear feedback. Thanks.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 9:33 am
Bump

HonesttoGod

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 11:54 am
Perry Handler and Itty Landau are both excellent but on the pricier side. You also have to make sure to be loud and clear about what you want and not them do whta they think is good for you.

THere is also Chani kramer, Esty Reifer, Henny Flusberg,

sweetdimples

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 12:24 pm
Omg!!! Peri Handler is the best! So so nice to work with! And her credentials are impressive. Shes worked with the best and went to a highly acclaimed beauty school. She wont try to push you for a style you're not comfortable with. She'll work with you to enhance your unique features...my friends family and acquaintances rave about her as well.

amother
Jade

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 12:35 pm
Another vote for Peri Handler. You wont be disappointed. And I don't find her pricey at all! I find her working with very savvy customers. People that want the best out there. Shes an absolute doll.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels