Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Ramot Eshkol Rentals

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 10:36 am
How much are young American couples paying to rent their apartments in Ramot Eshkol? Also can you tell me the size of the apartment and condition. Thank you in advance.

amother
Tangerine

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 5:52 am
Hi OP,

I live just up the block from Ramat Eshkol but I see no one's answered and I feel bad so I'll try to reply.

The rates these days are about 5000-6500 shekel depending on whether it's 2 or 3 bedrooms, renovated, etc. 5000 shekel might get you an old 2 bedroom on a high floor while 6500 can get you a 3 bedroom that's been updated. These are generalizations.

Unfortunately, many buildings in Ramat Eshkol are currently being renovated under Tama 38, making it very difficult to find an apartment. My neighborhood up the block has gotten an influx of people from RE that had to leave their apartments due to renovation and couldn't find anything else locally. So that's something to keep in mind - maybe keep your mind a bit open to surrounding neighborhoods, as at the moment it's quite hard to find a rental there. There are literally 6 different neighborhoods in a 10 minute radius.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 6:19 am
We live in a large 3 bedroom apartment on the third floor. Rent is 7000 a month plus another around $100 for utilities every 3 months
Our apartment is “older renovated”- meaning somewhat in the middle (no matzah floors but older kitchen...)
Ramat Eshkol is definitely more expensive than some of the other neighborhoods right next to it (sanhedria marchevet, mala dafna...) and as the other poster said, currently somewhat difficult to find an apartment in

amother
Fuchsia

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 6:23 am
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
We live in a large 3 bedroom apartment on the third floor. Rent is 7000 a month plus another around $100 for utilities every 3 months
Our apartment is “older renovated”- meaning somewhat in the middle (no matzah floors but older kitchen...)
Ramat Eshkol is definitely more expensive than some of the other neighborhoods right next to it (sanhedria marchevet, mala dafna...) and as the other poster said, currently somewhat difficult to find an apartment in

$100 for utilities?!?!
Do you mean vaad habayit?

Most apartments you pay for your own utilities and it is SIGNIFICANTLY more than $100.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 6:33 am
Yes for utilities... I never realized that wasn’t norma. I guess we make up for it with rent? What

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 6:36 am
I live on Paran and I'm paying 5000 shekel for an old but well maintained 2 bedroom apartment. The market right now is higher with a lot of bigger apartments becoming available because of tama. It is hard to find a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment now for a decent price although I did see a couple advertised. If you give me more information about what your'e looking for and how much you want to spend I can send you some apartments that I saw advertised.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 7:48 am
Thank you for the replies. I am curious how much the new renovated 2-3 bedroom Tama Apartments are going for? I am talking about the apartments on the 5-6 floor.

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 10:18 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you for the replies. I am curious how much the new renovated 2-3 bedroom Tama Apartments are going for? I am talking about the apartments on the 5-6 floor.

Most tama apartments are at least 3.5-4 bedrooms. There are very few 3 bedrooms and no 2 bedrooms. If the entire apartment was renovated the 3-4 bedrooms are going for about 8000 shekel. If its not renovated its about 7000. A lot of tama apartments do not have a good layout since many of them had bedrooms added to the other side of the apartment and not where the original bedrooms were.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 10:31 am
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
Most tama apartments are at least 3.5-4 bedrooms. There are very few 3 bedrooms and no 2 bedrooms. If the entire apartment was renovated the 3-4 bedrooms are going for about 8000 shekel. If its not renovated its about 7000. A lot of tama apartments do not have a good layout since many of them had bedrooms added to the other side of the apartment and not where the original bedrooms were.

How is the layout of the Tama apartments on the new floors?

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 10:33 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
How is the layout of the Tama apartments on the new floors?

I have not seen any of those but those will be fine since they were built from scratch. Most of those are for sale and not for rent.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 10:35 am
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
I have not seen any of those but those will be fine since they were built from scratch. Most of those are for sale and not for rent.

Some of the owners might want to rent them out as investment
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions