Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Vaccines: a future blight in our history
  Previous  1  2  3  4 18  19  20  Next

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 11:32 pm
gold21 wrote:
Alrighty then.

Since I'm apparently behind the times, let me ask you this:

If I were to eat 600 calories daily in candy bars and ice cream, would I be overweight?

If you're happy walking around the grocery store, or sending your kid to playgroup, with a whole garlic wrapped in the ear, well, more power to you. Personally, I'll fill the prescription for antibiotics.

No, you would probably not be overweight but you would be very sick, and as soon as you'd start eating normal foods, you'd probably become overweight from killing your metabolism like that.

When I have an ear infection or my kid has one, we stay home, resting, in bed, thankyouverymuch.

Laiya

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 11:38 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
No, you would probably not be overweight but you would be very sick, and as soon as you'd start eating normal foods, you'd probably become overweight from killing your metabolism like that.

When I have an ear infection or my kid has one, we stay home, resting, in bed, thankyouverymuch.

At its simplest, it is correct that taking in more calories than are burned, results in weight gain. What drives metabolism and appetite, etc., in the first place is more complex.

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 11:40 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
She didnt ask to remove this thread because she cant tolerate the difference of opinion . Do you know why she wants this thread locked ,?!?! Your opinion is dangerous !! You can have your own opinion when it comes to any topic! But when it comes to something that is dangerous and harmful to society ?! You dont get to state your idiotic, dangerous and foolish opinion! People are dying because they aren't vaccinated, people are dying because their selfish neighbor doesnt vaccinate and their child is immunocompromised and contracted a deadly disease. Dangerous and deadly diseases have been eradicated because of vaccines but are slowly making a come back because of idiotic , selfish, and dangerous people like you ! This thread needs to be reported because you are a danger to society. Not vaccinating your children and eineklech doesnt only put your immediate family in danger but the rest of the Klal and society in danger too. All you non vaxxers should be held accountable for every single person that died , caught these preventable diseases or has long lasting health complications because of your "opinion" . You want to do something harmful that only affects you ? Go right ahead, no one is stopping you but when it affects the klal?! No way. That is why this thread was probably reported.

I'm sorry you're having a hard day and you're so worked up. Vaccinating can also be dangerous. People are dying because they are sick, vaccinated or unvaccinated. Which dangerous and deadly disease was eradicated and is making a comeback because of idiotic, selfish and dangerous people? Measles was never eradicated, in case that's what you're referring to. Threads that tell women to get divorced are also dangerous to society. Not vaccinating doesn't put vaccinated people in danger because, well, they're vaccinated. Oh, but the vaccine doesn't work so well, so hey, let's blame those who don't use an imperfect product instead of blaming those who make the product.

gold21

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 11:44 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:

I don't know that the metabolism would necessarily be killed by junk-food eating.

I'm not suggesting that we all indulge in sugar. But at the end of the day, it likely does come down to calorie count for most of us.

Anyway, you'rewelcome. ;-)

Shame though, when you could be up and about in less than 24 hours.... To be stuck in bed with a garlic in your ear ....

But OK. Anything to avoid antibiotics, I guess.

Like you said, I'm behind the times....

I even vaccinate.

Super old fashioned.

;-)

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 11:50 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
I'm sorry you're having a hard day and you're so worked up. Vaccinating can also be dangerous. People are dying because they are sick, vaccinated or unvaccinated. Which dangerous and deadly disease was eradicated and is making a comeback because of idiotic, selfish and dangerous people? Measles was never eradicated, in case that's what you're referring to. Threads that tell women to get divorced are also dangerous to society. Not vaccinating doesn't put vaccinated people in danger because, well, they're vaccinated. Oh, but the vaccine doesn't work so well, so hey, let's blame those who don't use an imperfect product instead of blaming those who make the product.

I am not discussing this with you anymore but one point , a woman getting divorced doesnt affect the klal at all so that isn't a danger to society. I am not worried about people that are vaccinated contracting a disease ! I'm worried about the immunocompromised people that are battling cancer or had an organ transplant that can not vaccinate /have a weakened immune system ,! I'm concerned for the women that's pregnant or my elderly neighbor who has a weekend immune system. Go right ahead continue spewing your nonsense and idiotic beliefs but after 120 you will had to give din vecheshbon for all the lives that you took and for all the people that suffered because of you. I will not discuss any scientific facts with you because you dont care about scientific facts anyway . I'm getting worked up because you are literally killing people. YOU ARE A DANGER TO SOCIETY . I will not continue this conversation anymore . Good night .

amother
Orange

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 11:51 pm
gold21 wrote:
I don't know that the metabolism would necessarily be killed by junk-food eating.

I'm not suggesting that we all indulge in sugar. But at the end of the day, it likely does come down to calorie count for most of us.

Shame though, when you could be up and about in less than 24 hours.... To be stuck in bed with a garlic in your ear ....

I even vaccinate.

Super old fashioned.

;-)

No, anything to make sure that antibiotics actually work when I really need it for something more major. The first time I took antibiotic was at 23 years old. I felt better within hours of taking the first dose of amoxicillin. Unlike one of my friends child who developed a resistance to amoxicillin and now needs very strong doses to get rid of his constant strep infections, and the doctor keeps upping it with every recurrent infection. So there might just be some logic behind the 'modern day crunchiness'.

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 11:53 pm
gold21 wrote:

I even vaccinate.

Super old fashioned.

;-)

You vaccinate ?! Why ? Get with the program! Only old fashioned people vaccinate. Come to my house later and I'll give you some chicken pox lolly pops or I even have a few polio and measles ones if you prefer those . If you'd like we can put the candies in your kids birthday pekalach.

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 11:57 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
I am not discussing this with you anymore but one point , a woman getting divorced doesnt affect the klal at all so that isn't a danger to society. I am not worried about people that are vaccinated contracting a disease ! I'm worried about the immunocompromised people that are battling cancer or had an organ transplant that can not vaccinate /have a weakened immune system ,! I'm concerned for the women that's pregnant or my elderly neighbor who has a weekend immune system. Go right ahead continue spewing your nonsense and idiotic beliefs but after 120 you will had to give din vecheshbon for all the lives that you took and for all the people that suffered because of you. I will not discuss any scientific facts with you because you dont care about scientific facts anyway . I'm getting worked up because you are literally killing people. YOU ARE A DANGER TO SOCIETY . I will not continue this conversation anymore . Good night .
Good night to you too. Hope you get some peaceful sleep.

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 12:03 am
gold21 wrote:

I even vaccinate.

Super old fashioned.

;-)

I'm glad that we don't deal with ear infections often BH, but I'll thank Hashem for that and maybe also say that it's possibly due to our healthier lifestyle. But when an earache turns into an infection, that is a sign that the body is weakened and vulnerable, not the time to be prancing about. My goal isn't to get to the grocery faster because that's about convenience in the short term, my goal is actually to take care of myself (or my child) for the long run that the next bug that I come in contact with doesn't put me out again because of a lowered immune system.

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 12:04 am
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
You vaccinate ?! Why ? Get with the program! Only old fashioned people vaccinate. Come to my house later and I'll give you some chicken pox lolly pops or I even have a few polio and measles ones if you prefer those . If you'd like we can put the candies in your kids birthday pekalach.

That was a quick nap!

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 12:04 am
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
She didnt ask to remove this thread because she cant tolerate the difference of opinion . Do you know why she wants this thread locked ,?!?! Your opinion is dangerous !! You can have your own opinion when it comes to any topic! But when it comes to something that is dangerous and harmful to society ?! You dont get to state your idiotic, dangerous and foolish opinion! People are dying because they aren't vaccinated, people are dying because their selfish neighbor doesnt vaccinate and their child is immunocompromised and contracted a deadly disease. Dangerous and deadly diseases have been eradicated because of vaccines but are slowly making a come back because of idiotic , selfish, and dangerous people like you ! This thread needs to be reported because you are a danger to society. Not vaccinating your children and eineklech doesnt only put your immediate family in danger but the rest of the Klal and society in danger too. All you non vaxxers should be held accountable for every single person that died , caught these preventable diseases or has long lasting health complications because of your "opinion" . You want to do something harmful that only affects you ? Go right ahead, no one is stopping you but when it affects the klal?! No way. That is why this thread was probably reported.

And I think YOUR opinion is dangerous. Even the Government admits that a certain percentage of children who are vaccinated are permanently injured or DIE! So FORCING everybody to vaccinate against their will means killing or injuring a percentage of those FORCED to vaccinate.
That is a FACT and even the GOVERNMENT admits it.

ZERO Children die per year from Measles in USA
432 Reported Deaths following vaccines reported to VAERS in 2016

60,000 injuries following vaccines reported to VAERS every year.

FDA admits that only 1%-10% of adverse events are reported so the real
figure can be 600,000 - 6,000,000 injuries.

And we don't know all the LONG TERM damage that vaccines may cause as this was never studies. The Vaccine Inserts state that vaccines were never studied if vaccines cause cancer or infertility (both of which are skyrocketing)

Last edited by #BestBubby on Wed, Dec 11 2019, 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Laiya

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 12:11 am
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
No, anything to make sure that antibiotics actually work when I really need it for something more major. The first time I took antibiotic was at 23 years old. I felt better within hours of taking the first dose of amoxicillin. Unlike one of my friends child who developed a resistance to amoxicillin and now needs very strong doses to get rid of his constant strep infections, and the doctor keeps upping it with every recurrent infection. So there might just be some logic behind the 'modern day crunchiness'.

And I have a close friend who lives with the effects of damage caused by rheumatic fever from an untreated strep infection when she was in her 30's.

Idk if there is an answer to this: Is there a "perfect" amount of antibiotic prescription that would not result in resistant strains?

amother
Orange

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 12:15 am
Laiya wrote:
And I have a close friend who lives with the effects of damage caused by rheumatic fever from an untreated strep infection when she was in her 30's.

Idk if there is an answer to this: Is there a "perfect" amount of antibiotic prescription that would not result in resistant strains?

That's terrible. Strep is different than an ear infection in the sense that there's generally no long term damage from taking a more natural approach. B''h I have never had a strep throat and neither did my kids so I didn't yet have to make that decision weighing the pros and cons. But with an ear infection, I'm more comfortable taking the natural route even though it's less convenient, for the reasons I stated above.

gold21

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 12:25 am
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
I'm glad that we don't deal with ear infections often BH, but I'll thank Hashem for that and maybe also say that it's possibly due to our healthier lifestyle. But when an earache turns into an infection, that is a sign that the body is weakened and vulnerable, not the time to be prancing about. My goal isn't to get to the grocery faster because that's about convenience in the short term, my goal is actually to take care of myself (or my child) for the long run that the next bug that I come in contact with doesn't put me out again because of a lowered immune system.

If there is a buildup of fluid in the inner ear (due to a cold, congestion, or whatever) and because its sitting there, bacteria begins to grow within that fluid, is that a sign of systemic bodily weakness? I don't see it that way.

Anyway, we BH rarely (if ever) have ear infections in my family past the two year mark. It's quite common in infants, it seems. Not so common in non-infants, as I understand it.

gold21

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 12:30 am
#BestBubby wrote:
And I think YOUR opinion is dangerous. Even the Government admits that a certain percentage of children who are vaccinated are permanently injured or DIE! So FORCING everybody to vaccinate against their will means killing or injuring a percentage of those FORCED to vaccinate.
That is a FACT and even the GOVERNMENT admits it.

ZERO Children die per year from Measles
432 Reported Deaths following vaccines reported to VAERS in 2016

60,000 injuries following vaccines reported to VAERS every year.

FDA admits that only 1%-10% of adverse events are reported so the real
figure can be 600,000 - 6,000,000 injuries.

And we don't know all the LONG TERM damage that vaccines may cause as this was never studies. The Vaccine Inserts state that vaccines were never studied if vaccines cause cancer or infertility (both of which are skyrocketing)

Er...

You're asking me to accept the following statement a face value:

ZERO children die from measles annually.

Perhaps that is because, thanks to vaccines, most children do not contract the measles?

I mean? Scratching Head

tryinghard

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 12:38 am
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
I'm glad that we don't deal with ear infections often BH, but I'll thank Hashem for that and maybe also say that it's possibly due to our healthier lifestyle. But when an earache turns into an infection, that is a sign that the body is weakened and vulnerable, not the time to be prancing about.

Stick to thanking Hashem. I have two children who were prone to ear infections and ended up needed tubes put in - one of them twice! Your theory about the healthy lifestyle might ring true until you look at my middle child, who has had an ear infection here and there, but nothing frequent, and did not need tubes. And he lives the same lifestyle as his siblings.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 1:06 am
gold21 wrote:
Er...

You're asking me to accept the following statement a face value:

ZERO children die from measles annually.

Perhaps that is because, thanks to vaccines, most children do not contract the measles?

I mean? Scratching Head

True.

But per the CDC, before the measles vaccine, there were 3-4 million cases of measles and about 400 deaths. So that is a fatality rate of about 1:10,000

The chances of dying in a fatal car accident is 1:8,000 so riding in a car is about as dangerous as getting the measles.

Are people AFRAID to ride in cars or put their children in cars? Why not - riding in cars is just as dangerous (or NON-Dangerous) as having the measles???

This proves that fear of measles is GOVERNMENT MANUFACTURED HYSTERIA.

Here is how people thought measles were NOTHING in the 1960s before Government manufactured hysteria:

DrMom

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 2:00 am
southernbubby wrote:
It's been long recognized that lifestyle changes can prevent and cure much of what ails mankind but it's a whole lot easier to swallow a pill or get a shot.

What lifestyle changes (other than avoiding contact with unvaccinated people) can be made to avoid contracting measles, rubella, etc?

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 2:24 am
DrMom wrote:
What lifestyle changes (other than avoiding contact with unvaccinated people) can be made to avoid contracting measles, rubella, etc?

Well if you are vaccinated, aren't you immune to measles?

If you are healthy, you will only have a mild case of measles. Most important is adequate vitamin A. Also vitamin D and vitamin C. And enough sleep and drink
more pure water.

DrMom

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 5:14 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Well if you are vaccinated, aren't you immune to measles?

If you are healthy, you will only have a mild case of measles. Most important is adequate vitamin A. Also vitamin D and vitamin C. And enough sleep and drink
more pure water.

Right, I was asking about lifestyle choices other than you yourself being vaccinated (since the premise of this thread is that vaccines are not beneficial).
Page 3 of 20   Previous  1  2  3  4 18  19  20  Next Recent Topics