Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
How much does a 9 month old grow in 3 months

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 7:40 am
Want to buy an outfit on sale for a shabbos sheva Brachos in March. I can cuff up the sleeves and pants one time. Would that be enough room till then?

ra_mom

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 7:48 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Want to buy an outfit on sale for a shabbos sheva Brachos in March. I can cuff up the sleeves and pants one time. Would that be enough room till then?

She will likely need two sizes bigger in 12 months. But with babies and toddlers there is no way to know what their growth path with be and I didn't find it worthwhile to buy ahead at that stage.

ETA: I see you're talking about March which is in 3-4 months. Find the size that fits her nicely now. Then buy the next size for March. You'll probably need to roll it up once like you wanted.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 7:56 am
ra_mom wrote:
She will likely need two sizes bigger in 12 months. But with babies and toddlers there is no way to know what their growth path with be and I didn't find it worthwhile to buy ahead at that stage.

ETA: I see you're talking about March which is in 3-4 months. Find the size that fits her nicely now. Then buy the next size for March. You'll probably need to roll it up once like you wanted.

Thanks so much!

salt

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 8:00 am
Am I understanding right:
Your baby is now 9 months old, and in March 2020 he will be 12 months old - you want to buy now, for 3 months time (not March the following year 2021).
I can't imagine he'll grow that much in 3 months.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 8:24 am
Updated the subject for clarity
Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics