Home

Help me with super healthy eating resources

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

artsy

Post  Wed, Dec 11 2019, 8:59 am
Hi,
Anyone know of websites, books, other resources devoted to really healthy eating but not overly complicated. Or if you have any specific recipes to share that would also be appreciated.
Like challahs with whole grain, no sugar (maybe a little honey), baked goods using only the most healthy and minimal forms of sugar (no actual white or brown sugar)

A diet that really emphasizes lots of produce.

Please let me know good resources for recipes without me having to come up with all kinds of substitutions. Again, not overly complicated or unrealistic amount of ingredients for a busy mother

Squishy

Post  Wed, Dec 11 2019, 9:44 am
I enjoy cooking light. They used to have a monthly magazine. They still are online, and you could go to the library and take out a hard covered compilation if their recipes. You will have to substitute for kosher, but the recipes are healthy and low calorie.

The magazine that took over for them is called Eating Well.

When you start eating healthier foods, you cut down on fats, sugar, and sodium. At first you probably won't have all the ingredients in the house to substitute to get flavor, but in time, you will see that it is the same spices often in recipes.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking