Home

Please help me with gifts for my sisters

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


SuperWify




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Dec 12 2019, 8:24 am
Something for my sister (27) who is very simple. In the $20s range. She likes to cook but there is no good Frum cookbook for the price.... she’s not the type to use bath bombs and lotions.

Something for my teenage sister who is obsessed with brand names! $60 range.

Thanks all!
Back to top

Ruchel




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Dec 12 2019, 8:27 am
If she's ok with translating a simple text (recipe ingredients) I recommend my cookbook
Back to top

my mama




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Dec 12 2019, 8:31 am
For your older sister...
Funny Oven Mitt.
Cast Iron Garlic Roaster.
Personalized Cutting Board

For the teen...
Designer umbrella
Plastic tote like this https://www.fruugo.us/ted-bake.....D_BwE
Back to top

amother




Fuchsia
 

Post  Thu, Dec 12 2019, 9:10 am
Air fryer
Designer headbands
Back to top

jewishmom6




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Dec 12 2019, 9:12 am
SuperWify wrote:


Something for my teenage sister who is obsessed with brand names! $60 range.

Thanks all!


My sister got my teenage sis a personalized travel bag. she loves it and uses it all the time.
Back to top

SuperWify




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Dec 12 2019, 9:47 am
my mama wrote:
For your older sister...
Funny Oven Mitt.
Cast Iron Garlic Roaster.
Personalized Cutting Board

For the teen...
Designer umbrella
Plastic tote like this https://www.fruugo.us/ted-bake.....D_BwE


Where can I get a personalized cutting board?

Tote is a great idea! Thanks!
Back to top

SuperWify




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Dec 12 2019, 9:47 am
jewishmom6 wrote:
My sister got my teenage sis a personalized travel bag. she loves it and uses it all the time.


We got that for her bas mitzvah...
Back to top

my mama




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Dec 12 2019, 10:20 am
SuperWify wrote:
Where can I get a personalized cutting board?

Tote is a great idea! Thanks!


I saw a lot of pretty cutting boards on wayfair.com
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Sleep training help
by amother
7 Today at 2:09 pm View last post
Who can help me make heads or tails out of this NYS
by amother
109 Yesterday at 11:13 pm View last post
Help ds is angry, tantrums...bec he cant do it..wat do I do?
by amother
6 Yesterday at 9:33 pm View last post
Seeking a computer career in 5-8 years... help me research!
by amother
12 Yesterday at 9:28 pm View last post
Root canal help please
by amother
16 Yesterday at 4:24 pm View last post

Jump to: