Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
San Diego - options north of the city

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 10:50 pm
We're a young, recently married couple, no kids. Husband will be starting at a job in SD around the Poway / Rancho Bernardo / Carmel Mountain Ranch area.

Beth Jacob would be ideal for us, but the commute will be too difficult. La Jolla also doesn't seem like it would improve the commute much.

We want to find a community closer to husband's job that is nice and welcoming, and has some young couples / young families. This most likely means a community (probably Chabad) without an eruv and that is more of a kiruv community, and I suppose we're okay with that.

Our biggest concern is being in a community where there are few or no young couples/families, and almost everyone will be on the older side (our parents' age and older) rather than our peers. Can anyone offer any suggestions for communities to consider that would fit with what we're looking for? Thank you.

SDmother

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 11:03 pm
You can PM me

flowerpower

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 11:39 pm
SDmother wrote:
You can PM me

You live in San diego? I was there once and I must say it’s a beautiful city! I would love to go back!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating