Home

WAKE UP!! it has nothing to do with religion!!
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


gold21




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 11:46 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
Many rabbanim are not aware of the true extent of vaccine injury. It's the issue of halacja they dont know, it's the risks of vaccines they dont know.


Ah ha.

So they won't know the whole story.

But you do.

If you say so.
Back to top

amother




Amethyst
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 11:47 pm
gold21 wrote:
Ah ha.

So they won't know the whole story.

But you do.

If you say so.


Does anyone know the story, until they have seen it first hand?

If vaccines have zero risk, why do you delay?
Back to top

gold21




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 11:48 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
Does anyone know the story. Until they have seen it first hand?


Probably not, but I can assure you, with evidence (that I'm not sharing here), that plenty of anti vaxxers have not seen any negative effects firsthand.

If you have, then I understand your position.
Back to top

amother




Amethyst
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 11:50 pm
gold21 wrote:
Probably not, but I can assure you, with evidence (that I'm not sharing here), that plenty of anti vaxxers have not seen any negative effects firsthand.

If you have, then I understand your position.

Thank you for understanding something that legislators dont.
Back to top

amother




Amethyst
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 11:51 pm
gold21 wrote:
Probably not, but I can assure you, with evidence (that I'm not sharing here), that plenty of anti vaxxers have not seen any negative effects firsthand.

If you have, then I understand your position.

Then please share who or what convinced them not to vax. Most people are statistically "ex vaxxers"
Back to top

amother




Indigo
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 11:51 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
Why can he decide to have sx and get medical procedure (hpv) with the associated risks (however large or small you may consider them), yet he cant even decide how late to stay out??
Doesnt it seem like there is a major discrepancy here?


No major discrepancy.

My child isn’t out having sx because it’s legal - the same way he isn’t running to eat a cheeseburger.

He is allowed out of the house without a chaperone. So he can, if he should choose to, eat a cheeseburger.

I’m still in the picture here. Nothing stopping me from explaining to my kid why he doesn’t need the vaccine.
Back to top

gold21




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 11:52 pm
No, vaccines do not have zero risks.

Neither does Tylenol.

Neither does pregnancy.

Research anything and you will see that nothing is risk free.

It is true that most things in life require a risk vs benefit analysis.

As for why I space & delay- because I can do so without too much trouble, without requiring an exemption, and because I'm in favor of vaccines but prefer them spaced.

It would be unfortunate if those rights were taken away from me because of the irresponsible actions of others.
Back to top

amother




Amethyst
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 11:53 pm
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
No major discrepancy.

My child isn’t out having sx because it’s legal - the same way he isn’t running to eat a cheeseburger.

I’m still in the picture here. Nothing stopping me from explaining to my kid why he doesn’t need the vaccine.

So it wouldnt bother you if he got it on his own, at school, from the nurse?
Back to top

amother




Indigo
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 11:54 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
So it wouldnt bother you if he got it on his own, at school, from the nurse?


Why would he?
Back to top

amother




Amethyst
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 11:55 pm
gold21 wrote:
No, vaccines do not have zero risks.

Neither does Tylenol.

Neither does pregnancy.

Research anything and you will see that nothing is risk free.

It is true that most things in life require a risk vs benefit analysis.

As for why I space & delay- because I can do so without too much trouble, without requiring an exemption, and because I'm in favor of vaccines but prefer them spaced.

It would be unfortunate if those rights were taken away from me because of the irresponsible actions of others.

And people can choose not to get pregnant or take tylenol. The loss of RE has everything to do with money and nothing to do with any action or any non vaxing family.
Back to top

gold21




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 11:56 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
Then please share who or what convinced them not to vax. Most people are statistically "ex vaxxers"


What convinced them not to vaxx?

Sigh. I'd rather not get into it. Mostly an interest in a super crunchy lifestyle and spending time with other super crunchy moms who were anti vaxx and went on & on about how anti vaxxers are all so educated on the issue while pro vaxxers are just mindless sheep following blindly without a clue.
Back to top

amother




Amethyst
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 11:57 pm
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
Why would he?

Because he decided to when it was offered to his whole class. He thought it was a good idea to protect his future girlfriend/wife etc because the nurse came into the class with very convincing arguments and a carton full of HpV vax.
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 11:57 pm
gold21 wrote:
No, vaccines do not have zero risks.

Neither does Tylenol.

Neither does pregnancy.

Research anything and you will see that nothing is risk free.

It is true that most things in life require a risk vs benefit analysis.

As for why I space & delay- because I can do so without too much trouble, without requiring an exemption, and because I'm in favor of vaccines but prefer them spaced.

It would be unfortunate if those rights were taken away from me because of the irresponsible actions of others.


So you want government to support YOUR right to space and delay vaccines but
you want government to TAKE AWAY others rights to refuse vaccines???

Hypocritical much?

If you don't support EVERYONE's right to make medical decisions, don't expect to be able to keep your right to make medical decisions.

And nobody is FORCING anyone to take tylenol or become pregnant.
But vaccines ARE being FORCED.


Last edited by #BestBubby on Sun, Dec 15 2019, 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

amother




Amethyst
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 11:58 pm
gold21 wrote:
What convinced them not to vaxx?

Sigh. I'd rather not get into it. Mostly an interest in a super crunchy lifestyle and spending time with other super crunchy moms who were anti vaxx and went on & on about how anti vaxxers are all so educated on the issue while pro vaxxers are just mindless sheep following blindly without a clue.

This is not the norm.
Back to top

small bean




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 11:58 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
So it wouldnt bother you if he got it on his own, at school, from the nurse?


If my child was having relations as a teen I would want them to have it.
Back to top

gold21




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 11:58 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
And people can choose not to get pregnant or take tylenol. The loss of RE has everything to do with money and nothing to do with any action or any non vaxing family.


Right, but whether or not you take tylenol doesn't affect anyone but yourself.

And I dont think youre right. I think the loss of the RE is probably due to pressure from pro vaxxers in reaction to the measles outbreak. Just a guess, with no evidence to back that up- but then again, I could say the same for your theory.
Back to top

amother




Amethyst
 

Post  Mon, Dec 16 2019, 12:02 am
small bean wrote:
If my child was having relations as a teen I would want them to have it.

What if they weren't, but were convinced by a school nurse without your presence.
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Dec 16 2019, 12:03 am
gold21 wrote:
Right, but whether or not you take tylenol doesn't affect anyone but yourself.

And I dont think youre right. I think the loss of the RE is probably due to pressure from pro vaxxers in reaction to the measles outbreak. Just a guess, with no evidence to back that up- but then again, I could say the same for your theory.


It's not pressure from pro-vaxxers. It's millions $$$ in bribes (donations) from
Pharmaceutical Industry that is driving the elimination of exemptions.
Back to top

gold21




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Dec 16 2019, 12:04 am
#BestBubby wrote:
So you want government to support YOUR right to space and delay vaccines but
you want government to TAKE AWAY others rights to refuse vaccines???

Hypocritical much?

If you don't support EVERYONE's right to make medical decisions, don't expect to be able to keep your right to make medical decisions.

And nobody is FORCING anyone to take tylenol or become pregnant.
But vaccines ARE being FORCED.


Yes that's me, the hypocrite. You got me.

No- like I said, I was following the rules. It's not like I delayed by 10 years. Just spaced them out a little. I'm pro vaxx. Nobody has a problem with it. I also don't preach endlessly about how I'm so educated and everyone who follows the vaccine schedule is a mindless zombie and slave.
Back to top

gold21




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Dec 16 2019, 12:05 am
#BestBubby wrote:
It's not pressure from pro-vaxxers. It's millions $$$ in bribes (donations) from
Pharmaceutical Industry that is driving the elimination of exemptions.


Proof?
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 8 of 10 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Melatonin- does it cause your kids to wake up...
by medola
16 Fri, May 08 2020, 11:48 am View last post
Somebody wake me up / knock sense into me
by amother
5 Fri, Jan 17 2020, 6:26 am View last post
Use of the religion line 112 Mon, Dec 02 2019, 8:18 pm View last post
Status of a tinok shenishba raised in another religion 13 Sat, Nov 16 2019, 12:12 pm View last post
4 AM WAKE UP?! ADVISE PLS
by jfk92
9 Sun, Jun 30 2019, 5:31 pm View last post

Jump to: