Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
WAKE UP!! it has nothing to do with religion!!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

amother
Indigo

Post Mon, Dec 16 2019, 12:06 am
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
Because he decided to when it was offered to his whole class. He thought it was a good idea to protect his future girlfriend/wife etc because the nurse came into the class with very convincing arguments and a carton full of HpV vax.

Honestly- this is a five minute conversation. Son you are 14 now. You may be asked if you want this vaccine at school. There are risks, and zero reason to get it. Don’t do it.

amother
Amethyst

Post Mon, Dec 16 2019, 12:15 am
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
Honestly- this is a five minute conversation. Son you are 14 now. You may be asked if you want this vaccine at school. There are risks, and zero reason to get it. Don’t do it.

Hopefully.
What about the 75% of other parents who failed to have that conversation?
Their kids dont matter.

amother
Indigo

Post Mon, Dec 16 2019, 12:19 am
Hopefully.
What about the 75% of other parents who failed to have that conversation?
Their kids dont matter.

Parents should parent. If not getting vaccination is so important ‘to you’- teach your child this.

I’m thinking the Yeshiva would be in communication with the parents about ‘HPV’ day.

amother
Amethyst

Post Mon, Dec 16 2019, 12:22 am
Parents should parent. If not getting vaccination is so important ‘to you’- teach your child this.

I’m thinking the Yeshiva would be in communication with the parents about ‘HPV’ day.

But this should not be law. That is the point.

amother
Indigo

Post Mon, Dec 16 2019, 12:24 am
But this should not be law. That is the point.

That’s your point. I have no issue with it. I’m still around to parent. I don’t see this impacting me.

I’m thrilled that 14 years who would benefit from this, can get access.

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Dec 16 2019, 12:31 am
Why would he?

He might be offered a pizza party for those who vaccinate. True example taken from the brochure handed out to nurses and staff for health centers on-site of schools.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Dec 16 2019, 12:33 am
gold21 wrote:
Proof?

Drug companies donated millions to California lawmakers before vaccine debate
[2015 pharmaceutical industry donated millions to get exemptions taken away]
https://www.sacbee.com/news/po......html

Dirty Little $ecrets: Following the Pharma Money Trail

In a previous blog post, I brought attention to the fact that Representative Sarah Davis is well-funded by the pharmaceutical industry. In the most recently released campaign financial statement, 30% (over $32,000 of $106,013 total) of Representative Davis’ donations for the months of November and December were from organizations and individuals tied to the medical and pharmaceutical industries. There is no doubt that this massive bank roll is the motivation behind all of the vaccine-related bills coming out of Davis’ office (HB 97, HB 107, HB 120, and HB126). Likewise, Representative Donna Howard’s statement from the same time period shows that 24% (about $15,000 of $60,375) of her funding was from organizations and individuals in pharmaceutical and medical industries. Representative Howard has authored two immunization bills: HB 241 and HB 243. With one-third and one-fourth of Representatives Davis’ and Howard’s current funding coming from the pharmaceutical industry, it is easy to see where their enthusiasm for the push towards mandatory vaccination comes from.

https://www.texansforvaccinech.....rail/

Senator-Doctor Wants California to Eliminate Doctor's Medical Exemptions to Vaccines

In 2015, in spite of widespread public opposition, California became the first state in the U.S. to remove a philosophical and religious exemption for childhood vaccines as a requirement for school attendance. The bill was authored by Dr. Richard Pan, with strong ties to the pharmaceutical industry....In public comments and in a commentary published in the Journal Pediatrics, Pan has made it clear that he wants to try to reduce or eliminate altogether the choice of family doctors in writing vaccine medical exemptions as well. The California Medical Board is currently being sued for intimidating doctors who write vaccine medical exemptions.
https://community.healthimpact.....cines

The Pharmaceutical Industry Sponsored Maine Chapter Of The AMA Admits It Wrote The Maine Vaccine Exemption Removal Bill, Then Claims That It Is Not Sponsored By The Pharmaceutical Industry.

it didn't take long for everyone to hear that lobbyist Peter Michaud wrote LD 798, the single worst vaccine exemption removal bill ever introduced in the US....Enter LD 798,..And it was written by Peter Michaud, Esq. RN, lawyer and lobbyist for the Maine Medical Association (MMA) which is the Maine branch of the American Medical Association (AMA.)

https://www.ageofautism.com/20......html

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Dec 16 2019, 12:36 am
gold21 wrote:
Yes that's me, the hypocrite. You got me.

No- like I said, I was following the rules. It's not like I delayed by 10 years. Just spaced them out a little. I'm pro vaxx. Nobody has a problem with it. I also don't preach endlessly about how I'm so educated and everyone who follows the vaccine schedule is a mindless zombie and slave.

Nope, per the CDC (government) YOU are an anti-vaxxer. Anyone who disagrees with the CDC schedule is an anti-vaxxer.

And YOUR right to delay or space vaccines is also threatened.
There are TWO HUNDRED VACCINES in the pipeline - will you still support
FORCING vaccines when there will be close to 300 vaccines forced on you and your children???

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Dec 16 2019, 12:41 am
gold21 wrote:
Right. V'nishmartem is a very loose term. A bit farfetched to run a whole anti vaxx agenda based off of something so vague. As if without the existence of this directive, you'd be first in line running to vaccinate. I'll bet.

When you see parents vaccinating their kids, your first thought is- what a shandah, halacha is being violated-?

No. The parents who vax are fulfilling "v'nishmartem".

The parents who don't vax are also fulfilling "v'nishmartem"

Every parent has the right to make medical decisions for their child.

Government does NOT have the right to make medical decisions for children

(Except in cases where child is at immediate risk of death or permanent injury.
that does NOT apply to vaccines).

amother
Indigo

Post Mon, Dec 16 2019, 12:43 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Nope, per the CDC (government) YOU are an anti-vaxxer. Anyone who disagrees with the CDC schedule is an anti-vaxxer.

And YOUR right to delay or space vaccines is also threatened.
There are TWO HUNDRED VACCINES in the pipeline - will you still support
FORCING vaccines when there will be close to 300 vaccines forced on you and your children???

The CDC doesn’t use the term ‘anti-Vaxxer’.

Why aren’t you lobbying for actual choice. The RE is not that.

amother
Khaki

Post Mon, Dec 16 2019, 1:01 am
Not a lawyer, but the 1990 Supreme Court case of Employment Division vs Smith held that so long as a laws application was neutral in intent and application, states do not need to accommodate illegal acts performed for religious reasons. Hence the reason Oregon can ban Indians from smoking drugs in religious ceremonies, Utah can ban polygamy for Mormons, and-odds are- allow states to force vaccines on religious protestors. Claiming religious oppression is a dead end legal battle.

Second, the states are ultimately going to have two options on this issue: force vaccination or enforce old quarantine laws from the days of typhoid and smallpox and diptheria. Google Typhoid Mary, and see what they did to her. People will be lining up to get vaccinated.

gold21

Post Mon, Dec 16 2019, 1:19 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Drug companies donated millions to California lawmakers before vaccine debate
[2015 pharmaceutical industry donated millions to get exemptions taken away]
https://www.sacbee.com/news/po......html

Dirty Little $ecrets: Following the Pharma Money Trail

In a previous blog post, I brought attention to the fact that Representative Sarah Davis is well-funded by the pharmaceutical industry. In the most recently released campaign financial statement, 30% (over $32,000 of $106,013 total) of Representative Davis’ donations for the months of November and December were from organizations and individuals tied to the medical and pharmaceutical industries. There is no doubt that this massive bank roll is the motivation behind all of the vaccine-related bills coming out of Davis’ office (HB 97, HB 107, HB 120, and HB126). Likewise, Representative Donna Howard’s statement from the same time period shows that 24% (about $15,000 of $60,375) of her funding was from organizations and individuals in pharmaceutical and medical industries. Representative Howard has authored two immunization bills: HB 241 and HB 243. With one-third and one-fourth of Representatives Davis’ and Howard’s current funding coming from the pharmaceutical industry, it is easy to see where their enthusiasm for the push towards mandatory vaccination comes from.

https://www.texansforvaccinech.....rail/

Senator-Doctor Wants California to Eliminate Doctor's Medical Exemptions to Vaccines

In 2015, in spite of widespread public opposition, California became the first state in the U.S. to remove a philosophical and religious exemption for childhood vaccines as a requirement for school attendance. The bill was authored by Dr. Richard Pan, with strong ties to the pharmaceutical industry....In public comments and in a commentary published in the Journal Pediatrics, Pan has made it clear that he wants to try to reduce or eliminate altogether the choice of family doctors in writing vaccine medical exemptions as well. The California Medical Board is currently being sued for intimidating doctors who write vaccine medical exemptions.
https://community.healthimpact.....cines

The Pharmaceutical Industry Sponsored Maine Chapter Of The AMA Admits It Wrote The Maine Vaccine Exemption Removal Bill, Then Claims That It Is Not Sponsored By The Pharmaceutical Industry.

it didn't take long for everyone to hear that lobbyist Peter Michaud wrote LD 798, the single worst vaccine exemption removal bill ever introduced in the US....Enter LD 798,..And it was written by Peter Michaud, Esq. RN, lawyer and lobbyist for the Maine Medical Association (MMA) which is the Maine branch of the American Medical Association (AMA.)

https://www.ageofautism.com/20......html

Sigh. Well, I'm not going to do the research to refute what you're saying here. I just dont have the time.

Obviously your information is coming right off anti-vaxx websites such as AgeofAutism and TexansForVaccineChoice.

So if you're saying our politicians are not squeaky clean, you're probably right. If you're saying that this new clampdown on vaccinations is not representing the will of the majority of citizens, you're quite wrong.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Dec 16 2019, 1:41 am
gold21 wrote:
Sigh. Well, I'm not going to do the research to refute what you're saying here. I just dont have the time.

Obviously your information is coming right off anti-vaxx websites such as AgeofAutism and TexansForVaccineChoice.

So if you're saying our politicians are not squeaky clean, you're probably right. If you're saying that this new clampdown on vaccinations is not representing the will of the majority of citizens, you're quite wrong.

The websites quoted that pharmaceutical industry has given millions to politicians to get politicians to remove exemptions to vaccine mandates. Some sites gave explicit details on how much funding specific politicians received. You have not refuted any of this.

And you also cannot substantiate your claim that pro-vaxxers are the ones demanding removal of vaccine exemptions.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Dec 16 2019, 1:43 am
amother [ Khaki ] wrote:
Not a lawyer, but the 1990 Supreme Court case of Employment Division vs Smith held that so long as a laws application was neutral in intent and application, states do not need to accommodate illegal acts performed for religious reasons. Hence the reason Oregon can ban Indians from smoking drugs in religious ceremonies, Utah can ban polygamy for Mormons, and-odds are- allow states to force vaccines on religious protestors. Claiming religious oppression is a dead end legal battle.

Second, the states are ultimately going to have two options on this issue: force vaccination or enforce old quarantine laws from the days of typhoid and smallpox and diptheria. Google Typhoid Mary, and see what they did to her. People will be lining up to get vaccinated.

Right - the government can outlaw any religious practice as long as government gives a "neutral" reason for it. So Bris Milah, Yeshiva Education and Shechitah can all be banned.

Quarantine Laws only apply to people who are CONTAGIOUS. Healthy unvaxxed children are NOT contagious!

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Dec 16 2019, 1:46 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Imas. Let's put aside our feelings on general health and your neighbors baby with cancer that your other crazy antivax neighbor is endangering.

Please read the below and understand this is not at all about the govt concern for public health, even if that's what they're saying.

NJ is going to post a bill that would make an adult college student living in Alaska but taking online classes in a NJ college, get completely up to date.

Public school kids can be forcibly injected, against their will and without parental knowledge or consent.

On the table in NJ:
Quote:
S2173/A3818 is more strict than we originally thought. And sneaky. We need to stand up against this legislation together.

This is NOT a religious exemption issue.

That is how Big Pharma is marketing it through our elected officials to divide the public. And right now, they are winning.

🙏🏽Think of your aging parents. Do you want them to have a choice which medical interventions they receive, some of which are contraindicated with current conditions and will cause MORE complications? Call your assemblyman or woman and let them know you OPPOSE S2173/A3818

🙏🏽Think of your pregnant family member. Do you want them to have a choice which medical interventions they receive while a baby is in utero? Call your assemblyman or woman and let them know you OPPOSE S2173/A3818

🙏🏽Think of a child battling cancer. In between chemo and radiation, don’t you want the parents to decide which shots they receive, WITH their doctors advice....NOT a politician and a drug manufacturer? Call your assemblyman or woman and let them know you OPPOSE S2173/A3818

🙏🏽Think of your child’s teacher? This bill mandates vaccines like HPV, pneumonia, meningitis. Our educators will be forced leaves if they do not comply with heavy shots.
Do you want them to have a choice which medical interventions they receive? Call your assemblyman or woman and let them know you OPPOSE S2173/A3818

🙏🏽Think of your trusted Doctor. Their expertise and professional opinions for your best care are being replaced and bullied by big brothers economic partnerships. Medicine is not a one size fits all method. Empower our physicians and call your assemblyman or woman and let them know you OPPOSE S2173/A3818

🖐🏽They usually vote just the senate then it goes to assembly for vote on another day then Murphy.

🖐🏽They are doing BOTH VOTES Monday which means it could go to Murphy without another date in between.

They also have bills ready to go where it could affect homeschooling AND they could sneak in the flu and HPV thru right with it.

AND meningitis requirement for college is in for Monday too.

They have plans to make it mandatory for all educators, once this bill passes. This will affect teachers and admins. No shots no job.

AND THEY ALSO HAVE PLANS TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO DO IT WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT.

On the table in NY:
Quote:
This is New York

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨This is an 👁 opening list of bills.
For anyone not concerned, these are the bills being voted on January 8th: 👀 👀 👀

😡A6564B/ S4244B- Allows children 14 and older to be vaccinated WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT.

😡A099- Allows FORCED vaccination and medical treatment. Allows DETAINMENT of individuals who are PERCEIVED health threats.

😡A973/ S3899A- Allows healthcare practitioners to administer ALL STD vaccines to MINORS starting at age 9 WITHOUT PARENTAL KNOWLEDGE or CONSENT.

😡A2316/ S2276- Mandates annual Flu vaccine for Daycare through age 18

😡S298A- Mandates Gardacil 9 for ALL children born on or after January 1, 2009.

😡A2841- Mandates reporting of adult vaccines to the registry WITHOUT CONSENT (and yes there is a new adult vaccine schedule being implemented)

😡A8635/ S6717- requires publication of immunization and exemption rates (so healthcare practitioners can be disciplined for low % - already happening in CA)

I want to return the discussion back to its origin. Folks, LOOK at what these bills propose!!!

gold21

Post Mon, Dec 16 2019, 1:49 am
#BestBubby wrote:
The websites quoted that pharmaceutical industry has given millions to politicians to get politicians to remove exemptions to vaccine mandates. Some sites gave explicit details on how much funding specific politicians received. You have not refuted any of this.

And you also cannot substantiate your claim that pro-vaxxers are the ones demanding removal of vaccine exemptions.

Your reading comprehension is superb.

I did not refute your claims, and explained why I would not, at least not tonight. I can possibly investigate tomorrow.

I do not have evidence that pro vaxxers want the exemptions removed, except that, well, pro vaxxers want the exemptions removed.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Dec 16 2019, 1:56 am
gold21 wrote:
Your reading comprehension is superb.

I did not refute your claims, and explained why I would not, at least not tonight. I can possibly investigate tomorrow.

I do not have evidence that pro vaxxers want the exemptions removed, except that, well, pro vaxxers want the exemptions removed.

Of course SOME pro-vaxxers want exemptions removed. But that is not what is motivating these State Politicians to fight tooth and nail to remove the exemptions.
It is the millions the Pharmaceutical Industry is paying those politicians that is motivating - not any MASS outcry from pro-vaxxers.

gold21

Post Mon, Dec 16 2019, 1:59 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Of course SOME pro-vaxxers want exemptions removed. But that is not what is motivating these State Politicians to fight tooth and nail to remove the exemptions.
It is the millions the Pharmaceutical Industry is paying those politicians that is motivating - not any MASS outcry from pro-vaxxers.

Lets take a poll of pro vaxxers

And see how many want exemptions removed

It's more than "some".

As for what's motivating the politicians, I don't know. I haven't looked into it (yet).

amother
Cerulean

Post Mon, Dec 16 2019, 4:25 am
So how can it be that so many Rabbis say it’s fine?

Plenty rabbanim do agree with me. Everyone can interpret torah differently.

According to rambam (If remember correctly him) you cannot inject anything in ur body to prevent disease only to heal.

lot of rabbanim said must vaccinate because they only heard the drs side and never knew injury existed. Lots of them changed their mind over the yr when ppl discussed with them possible risks and injuries

amother
Cerulean

Post Mon, Dec 16 2019, 4:36 am
Why would he?

Because soon he might not have a choice if becomes mandatory chv. They're working on it.

Some of u ppl sound clueless of what's going on with the upcoming Bill's waiting to pass.
Page 9 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics