Home

Private beachfront villa miami or similar

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Vacation and Traveling


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 3:18 pm
Here goes.....

I already booked tickets to Miami which are not able to be cancelled. They are over a weekend. I therefore booked a hotel in the heimish area, so that I can arrange shabbos meals. The hotel reservation is able to be cancelled.

After I booked, some things got hectic, and I realized that what we really need now is somewhere quiet and secluded. But, now I am stuck with this area and with needing to make sure that shabbos can work.

Any suggestions?

As my title states, the main reason we travel to Miami is for the beach, so the kosher rentals that I see online don't work.....

Also, please don't just tell me to look online, I am posting here because I'm looking for tried and true suggestions.

I know it's a tall order, buy this is the power of networking. Ya never know who might know of something!
Back to top

Boobasheli




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 4:57 pm
If you drive north to hollywood beach area there is chabad of ocean drive which is walking distance to the diplomat hotel ( which is on the beach.)
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 5:05 pm
Boobasheli wrote:
If you drive north to hollywood beach area there is chabad of ocean drive which is walking distance to the diplomat hotel ( which is on the beach.)


Is that quieter than miami beach?
Back to top

Boobasheli




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 5:45 pm
Certain parts can be quieter but any beach front of a hotel will have ppl. Definitely less of a frum jewish crowd
Back to top

Amarante




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 6:59 pm
Are you looking for a beach front private home or are you looking for hotel that is quieter than the one you have booked?

Beach front is quite a tall order for a private home because of the super high expense of waterfront property.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 7:15 pm
Boobasheli wrote:
Certain parts can be quieter but any beach front of a hotel will have ppl. Definitely less of a frum jewish crowd


True, but when I looked it up, it gives off more of a "family resort, everyone having a lot of action and fun together" vibe, rather than a tranquil, quieter, relaxing atmosphere.

Am I getting the wrong impression? Have you been there? I appreciate your help.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Sun, Dec 15 2019, 7:17 pm
Amarante wrote:
Are you looking for a beach front private home or are you looking for hotel that is quieter than the one you have booked?

Beach front is quite a tall order for a private home because of the super high expense of waterfront property.


I'm sure it is! Still wondering if it exists! And if not, also watching for other suggestions.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Vacation and Traveling

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Paint class- miami
by amother
0 Thu, Feb 20 2020, 7:57 pm View last post
Nice Spa in Miami Beach
by UQT
5 Wed, Feb 19 2020, 11:54 am View last post
Looking to hire a private fundraiser
by amother
3 Tue, Feb 18 2020, 7:38 am View last post
Separate swimming in Miami
by chayie1
2 Mon, Feb 17 2020, 11:30 am View last post
North Miami Beach
by amother
0 Sat, Feb 15 2020, 9:12 pm View last post

Jump to: