Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Flying with infants!

TravelHearter

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 9:10 am
Help!! Flying a night flight with two month old twins.
Adviceee

amother
Pearl

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 9:24 am
It's easiest when they're that young! Use baby carriers and nurse whenever they want. The milksnob nursing cover is a lifesaver.

amother
Smokey

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 9:27 am
Be very well rested yourself. You probably won't sleep much even if the babies do, so you'll need energy. Don't go into the flight exhausted.

Bring twice as many diapers as you think you'll need. And two changes of clothing per baby, plus a change for each adult in case a diaper blows out on you.

Give a pacifier/breast/bottle during landing to help with the pressure in their ears.

Use saline drops every hour in their nose to prevent dryness and discomfort, and to prevent illness.

lcraighten

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 9:27 am
Make sure you have a change of clothes for yourself as well as the babies!! My daughter threw up all over me on the flight and I didn't have a change :0. Bring lots of formula. Baby carrier is great. Do they have seats? If they do, putting them to sleep in their carseats should work just fine. If not, try to get a bassinet on the plane.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics