Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
The Bashing Thread - Let's Bash Everyone!
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

mirror

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 8:18 pm
I'll be the first to admit that I look down on people who double park when there are lots of parking spaces a short half a block away. Who do you look down on?

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 8:23 pm
Gei shluffen... Can't Believe It

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 8:26 pm
Our government, both sides of the aisle. I would love to have another child but the government thinks I make a ton of money so I don't qualify for Obamacare but I pay close to 40k in taxes and I honestly cant afford to have another one on top of regular day to day Jewish living expenses.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 8:37 pm
People less than 5 ft tall

Kiwi13

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 8:38 pm
well this should end well lol

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 8:41 pm
When I’m done bashing myself, I’ll get to the others.

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 8:42 pm
I have a deeply rooted intolerance for spelling mistakes. The same way people grimace when there's too much pepper in their chicken soup (or salmon donuts)...that's me with spelling mistakes. A little part of me literally runs off screaming...

When I come across a post riddled with spelling errors on imamother, I am like, waaaaa! But the poster surely went to a better high school than me!! NO!!

mom_13

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 8:42 pm
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
When I’m done bashing myself, I’ll get to the others.

Love this! LOL

gold21

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 8:47 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
I have a deeply rooted intolerance for spelling mistakes. The same way people grimace when there's too much pepper in their chicken soup (or salmon donuts)...that's me with spelling mistakes. A little part of me literally runs off screaming...

When I come across a post riddled with spelling errors on imamother, I am like, waaaaa! But the poster surely went to a better high school than me!! NO!!

Ha! Same.

Einikel

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 8:50 pm
People that don’t shovel

tweety1

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 8:50 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:

Np! But keep it to yourself. Maybe your the poster who pmd me abt a spelling mistake. I mean hello, a spelling mistake is really that important to pm for. Sometimes it's just an overlooked typo cuz of spell check.

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 8:51 pm
Sorry that I have a undiagnosed learning disorder and can't spell. I'll try to stay away from threads that concern you.

I look down on people who are full of themselves.

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 8:53 pm
tweety1 wrote:
Np! But keep it to yourself. Maybe your the poster who pmd me abt a spelling mistake. I mean hello, a spelling mistake is really that important to pm for. Sometimes it's just an overlooked typo cuz of spell check.

Nope, not me. Sorry for inadvertently stoking that memory... Can't Believe It

tweety1

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 8:55 pm
Ppl that park in 2 spots.

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 8:56 pm
I can't stand people who work for the Chinese government. There are too many reasons to list. If you work for the Chinese government, please slap yourself in the face as I am unable to slap you through the computer screen. Thank you for your cooperation.

amother
Ivory

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 8:59 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:

I can say the same regarding grammar errors. That last line of yours should say "... better high school than I."

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 9:02 pm
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:
I can say the same regarding grammar errors. That last line of yours should say "... better high school than I."

Okay Smile I stand corrected.

malki2

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 9:05 pm
I look down on anyone who makes potato kugel without onions. It possibly borders on apikorsus.

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 9:08 pm
I was so hoping this was a troll thread. That we only post things that would inspire the next poster to yell "troll!"

But I gotta say, if you eat quinoa for enjoyment, bash bash bash!

ohmygosh

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 9:20 pm
People who don't bother to clean the snow off the top of their car. And then when they're driving on the highway in front of you, it comes smashing into your windshield at 70 miles per hour.
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics