Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Iso NJ lawyer for breaking lease against landlord

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 12:07 am
Asking for a friend so anon just for privacy but I'll put my name if anyone wants to pm

Not in Lakewood area at all but seeking a NJ lawyer.
Our lease auto renewed and to break it is going to cost over 6k (2 months + fees). Is there any legal recourse or options we can do before agreeing to just pay it? Our neighbors apt has stayed empty since the summer with quite a few ppl coming to check it out, so it's unlikely the landlord is going to be able to fill ours with someone else before our lease ends in another whole 10 months.

Cmon be nice

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 10:16 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Asking for a friend so anon just for privacy but I'll put my name if anyone wants to pm

Not in Lakewood area at all but seeking a NJ lawyer.
Our lease auto renewed and to break it is going to cost over 6k (2 months + fees). Is there any legal recourse or options we can do before agreeing to just pay it? Our neighbors apt has stayed empty since the summer with quite a few ppl coming to check it out, so it's unlikely the landlord is going to be able to fill ours with someone else before our lease ends in another whole 10 months.

I dont have any advice but maybe change the word auto to automatically because it look like youre talking about a car lease (at least to me Cool
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries