Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
PSA for all IG influencers aka food bloggers

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 7:10 am
Please stop eating on camera I do not need to hear you chumming (is that even a word) your food. Use as many adjectives as you would like to describe how delicious, scrumptious and heavenly the food is but please don't chew in our ears. It's so unethical and unpolite, it actually makes me want to gag and not buy/make that food. Oh and please don't lick your fingers Scratching Head

Is this like the newest trend were bloggers chew in your ears on IG to show how good the food is? I'm seeing more and more food bloggers do that and just makes me want to unfollow all of them. Why has proper table manners been thrown into the garbage? What

amother
Aqua

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 7:11 am
What makes it unethical ?

amother
Crimson

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 7:46 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Please stop eating on camera I do not need to hear you chumming (is that even a word) your food. Use as many adjectives as you would like to describe how delicious, scrumptious and heavenly the food is but please don't chew in our ears. It's so unethical and unpolite, it actually makes me want to gag and not buy/make that food. Oh and please don't lick your fingers Scratching Head

Is this like the newest trend were bloggers chew in your ears on IG to show how good the food is? I'm seeing more and more food bloggers do that and just makes me want to unfollow all of them. Why has proper table manners been thrown into the garbage? What

thank you! I only wish they would see msgs like these. I have unfollowed bloggers because of this. it's disgusting!!

nicole81

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 7:49 am
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
What makes it unethical ?

It doesn't sound unethical to me, but it definitely sounds disgusting!

Stars

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 7:59 am
Yuck

watergirl

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 8:01 am
Why waste brain space on these people who annoy you so much? Unfollow them. Also, did you mean to use the term 'unethical'?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 8:37 am
watergirl wrote:
Why waste brain space on these people who annoy you so much? Unfollow them. Also, did you mean to use the term 'unethical'?

Yes, I believe it's not morally correct

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 8:47 am
watergirl wrote:

I'm kind of a foodie and enjoy new types of food and recipes. I did unfollow some of them but I'm seeing more and more bloggers do this

ectomorph

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 8:56 am
Uninstall instagram ... The quick way to improve your life

watergirl

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 9:06 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm kind of a foodie and enjoy new types of food and recipes. I did unfollow some of them but I'm seeing more and more bloggers do this

Then I suggest unfollowing them... there is a great facebook group called "I dont cook but I give out recipes". That is THE go to place for new ideas. No chewing sounds, no bloggers, no annoying self promotion, no influencers. Just food, pics, and recipes. All kosher. Enjoy.

amother
Aqua

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 9:14 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yes, I believe it's not morally correct

Why?

amother
White

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 11:34 am
Don't follow them.
I like watching their expressions as they taste
Their followers obvs agree, based in the amount of followers they have..

I agree with watergirl, join the fun group if your isn't want to see the action.

amother
Olive

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 11:43 am
ectomorph wrote:
Uninstall instagram ... The quick way to improve your life

I couldn’t agree more
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette