Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Tichel slipping? Wear a wig grip

meyerlemon44

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 1:58 pm
I've always had trouble with tichels slipping and sliding, and I don't like the look or feel of bobby pins. Somewhere I saw the idea to wear a wig grip under a scarf, and it's life changing. I can style my tichel and be confident it isn't sliding back or coming undone for the whole day. I wanted to pass this tip along to anyone else who could possible use it!

watergirl

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 2:03 pm
Yes, this is a thing! I actually sell them and its mostly tichel ladies who buy them, but its not an original idea. Wrapunzal has sold these for a long time!

meyerlemon44

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 2:08 pm
watergirl wrote:
Yes, this is a thing! I actually sell them and its mostly tichel ladies who buy them, but its not an original idea. Wrapunzal has sold these for a long time!

It's a genius idea. I wanted to make a post so that if other ladies search on here for 'tichel slipping', they'll find this. Glad to hear Wrapunzel sells them, too.

ddmom

Post Sat, Dec 21 2019, 8:11 pm
My mother bought for me a few pretieds that have a band of velour sewn in front. It does not budge! Unless I take it off, it literally stays on even the whole night!

amother
Olive

Post Sat, Dec 21 2019, 8:46 pm
Does this help for stray hairs that escape from under a snood?

amother
Mustard

Post Sat, Dec 21 2019, 10:28 pm
ddmom wrote:
My mother bought for me a few pretieds that have a band of velour sewn in front. It does not budge! Unless I take it off, it literally stays on even the whole night!

Where did she buy them?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels