Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Calling all therapists that work in a school in bp or yeled

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 11:16 am
Hi. What's the standard amount of tip money you get from mother's?
Im talking about therapists working a typical school where u see a couple of kids a week...each kid about 2x a week 30 minutes...
What do you see most of $25, $36, or $50?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 11:34 am
BUMP

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 12:17 pm
Bump

Please!!

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 12:23 pm
I’m a Seit in typical Bp schools. Not every parent gives, it’s certainly not a must. 25 is standard, more than that is unusual, maybe from kids I made major progress with etc. Small gifts or gift cards are also common, but personally I appreciate cash more.

cnc

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 12:30 pm
As a parent - I usually give a 20 or 25 gift card to very good therapists.

amother
Coral

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 12:47 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi. What's the standard amount of tip money you get from mother's?
Im talking about therapists working a typical school where u see a couple of kids a week...each kid about 2x a week 30 minutes...
What do you see most of $25, $36, or $50?

Deleted due to misunderstanding OP

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 12:49 pm
Um, I assumed this was a mom who wanted to know what she’s expected to give. As such, I informed her she doesn’t have to give anything, but some people give around twenty five. Chill.

amother
Coral

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 1:13 pm
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:
Um, I assumed this was a mom who wanted to know what she’s expected to give. As such, I informed her she doesn’t have to give anything, but some people give around twenty five. Chill.

My apologies. I deleted the post.

watergirl

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 1:52 pm
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:

I’m confused. OP, are you a parent (wondering how much to give) or a therapist (wondering how much you’ll get)?
In either case, read the many threads here on this topic. Its the thought and the nice note that is the important part.

bsy

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 1:53 pm
I have a lot of students. I got 20 from one kid last year

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 2:01 pm
I'm not in bp, but I usually get about $25 from like two families. I work full time in schools. I don't expect anything from anyone, besides a sincere thank you.

amother
Firebrick

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 2:25 pm
As a parent I don't tip therapists or tutors, they are paid enough. I once had an outstanding therapist and my son really made progress with her and really enjoyed going to her therapy sessions so I did tip $20. I thank them when they call me or when I call them for anything.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries