Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Baby swing recommendation

tweety1

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 4:10 pm
Looking for a good quality baby swing. I'm used to the old fashioned Graco swings. Not too pricey.

applesbananas

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 4:13 pm
The fisher price one is very popular. Its big thou. I have the mamroo. Its small and modern looking. Its a really dumb thou.. once the baby is 8 weeks old you feel bad sticking them in there. There are no lights and the mobile doesnt move...

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 4:22 pm
I don't have a recommendation for a specific one, but whatever you get make sure it is electronic and can plug into the wall. Unless you'd like a daily job of changing the batteries.

amother
Orange

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 4:28 pm
Get the new graco one.
I had the mamaroo for my first. Such a dumb swing. My baby didn't care for the movements options (he preferred real swinging). And there are no lights or mobile.
I got the fisher price one for my second, and I lovvvvve it. But the motor stopped working after a month and had to be replaced.

nicole81

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 4:39 pm
My last 2 babies LOVED this graco swing https://www.amazon.com/Graco-D.....084CW

It finally died after 3 years of nonstop use. My babies only took their naps in this swing, slept at night in it when they were inconsolable, and I left in on every single shabbat and yom tov.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 6:16 pm
nicole81 wrote:
My last 2 babies LOVED this graco swing https://www.amazon.com/Graco-D.....084CW

It finally died after 3 years of nonstop use. My babies only took their naps in this swing, slept at night in it when they were inconsolable, and I left in on every single shabbat and yom tov.

I have this one too and was very happy with it. Excellent price, btw.

tweety1

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 10:54 pm
Nicole and Amelia, I ordered it from the link provided. Tnx for your help.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics