Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Solids at 4 months?
Previous  1  2

finprof

Post Tue, Dec 31 2019, 10:36 am
We don't do the baby cereals but we usually start on mushed banana or avacado at that point.

LuckyMum

Post Tue, Dec 31 2019, 11:38 am
I can't stand the mess of mushy foods all over the high chair, clothes and in babys hair..... I usually start with food much later - 8-10 months. My babys are plump and happy on just breastmilk until then. No allergies bh with any of them either.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 10:47 pm
Just wanted to update. She's 5 months now and has very much been enjoying her baby mush foods. She gets very excited when she sees her little bowl and spoon I have for her.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 10:49 pm
LuckyMum wrote:
I can't stand the mess of mushy foods all over the high chair, clothes and in babys hair..... I usually start with food much later - 8-10 months. My babys are plump and happy on just breastmilk until then. No allergies bh with any of them either.

HAHA I feed my babies in their diapers usually when at home. There are also bibs with long sleeves that are great. Not saying there is any need to start earlier (I obviously am not an expert) but just saying there are options out there for others who don't like mess either.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics