Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Evenflo Pivot Xpand Modular Travel System

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 2:21 pm
Anyone have it?
How’s the carriage?
Is the car seat a standard size?
Thanks

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 2:33 pm
I have it for about a year now. Don't use it as a primary stroller. Car seat is regular infant car seat. Stroller seat is wide and roomy. It's pretty heavy with both seats and 2 kids. Takes a few days to learn to maneuver because of the length so if possible, walk with another adult the first couple times to help with steering.
I'm not so good with descriptions so if you have other questions, please ask.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 2:48 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
I have it for about a year now. Don't use it as a primary stroller. Car seat is regular infant car seat. Stroller seat is wide and roomy. It's pretty heavy with both seats and 2 kids. Takes a few days to learn to maneuver because of the length so if possible, walk with another adult the first couple times to help with steering.
I'm not so good with descriptions so if you have other questions, please ask.

I need a new car seat and snap and go so I was thinking of getting this for the car. I would use it as a double in the beginning possibly.
I heard great reviews but then I heard someone say it is rickety and that they have to move the seat in front of the car up to accommodate the car seat.
I was wondering if they just have a compact car.

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 2:50 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I need a new car seat and snap and go so I was thinking of getting this for the car. I would use it as a double in the beginning possibly.
I heard great reviews but then I heard someone say it is rickety and that they have to move the seat in front of the car up to accommodate the car seat.

Instead of a snap n go? It's pretty heavy to keep schlepping in and out imo.

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 2:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Mine is not rickety at all. I don't have a car but I use uber a lot and I've never had an issue. But I also never used the car seat base so that might make a difference.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 3:06 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
Instead of a snap n go? It's pretty heavy to keep schlepping in and out imo.

But then I can have it as a car stroller after, and this way if the baby is up I can use the seat instead so I wouldn’t need to carriages in the car.
Is the base so much more heavy then a single stroller?
Thanks for all your help I really appreciate it.
Still trying to figure this out.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics