Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
How to deal with school pushing flu shot
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 12:17 pm
The flu shot is not perfect, it only protects against 50% of the flu strains. But besides being 1/2 as likely to get the flu, even if you do get it, it reduces the risk of dying from flu complications by about 75% and in general is much less likely to end you up in the hospital. An 11 year old girl in the community is on life support from flu complications. Please vaccinate yourselves and your families.

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 1:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
This year, the vaccine is absolutely causing the flu in many many vaccinated people. They tested positive, after 2 weeks to a month after the vaccine.
There are just too many cases I know of for me to ignore it.

How is that proof that they got the flu from the vaccine? Maybe it’s a different strain, or maybe it’s the same strain but they have a more mild case. Or maybe, as someone else said, what they got was just so strong, that even that vaccine didn’t help, which happens sometimes. I don’t think anyone claims that vaccines are 100% effective, and even more so with the flu shot.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 1:23 pm
[quote="fleetwood"]
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
This is what it's come to: Either you vaccinate, or you homeschool. As more vaccines will become mandated, you either submit to the will of Big Pharma and Big Brother who know better than you what your kid needs, or you opt out of the system entirely and homeschool your kid. Sad state of affairs.

If you want to become active in fighting these mandates, you can join a facebook group called HPV and FLU SHOT AWARENESS NY. They are fighting tooth and nail so that flu doesn't become mandated for all of NYS all ages as well as HPV which is an STD.[/quote

I'm confused..wouldn't big pharma rather we not vaccinate..and then spend a ton of money fighting the disease your kid will eventually get?]

Do you think EVERY kid will get the flu EVERY year?

You are thinking what Pharmaceutical Industry wants you to think.

Pharmaceutical Industry makes BILLIONS MORE on Vaccines that are Forced on EVERY Kid EVERY year - much more $$$ then SOME kids getting sick.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 1:26 pm
Ema of 4 wrote:
The vaccine doesn’t cause the flu. It may cause flu-like symptoms. If someone gets the flu within (I believe?) two weeks of getting the vaccine, they were exposed before.

Signed,
Someone who only gives the vaccine to those for whom it is mandated.

What's the difference between the "flu" and "flu-like"?

If it looks like the flu, it IS the flu. Don't drink all the Pharmaceutical Industry's
Kool-aid Propaganda!

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 1:41 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
What's the difference between the "flu" and "flu-like"?

If it looks like the flu, it IS the flu. Don't drink all the Pharmaceutical Industry's
Kool-aid Propaganda!

Thanks for deciding I don’t have enough of a brain to think for myself, and I just think what others tell me to.
Flu is flu. Flu-like is similar, but not actually flu, and doesn’t carry the same risks. Looking like the flu doesn’t mean it actually IS.

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 2:27 pm
If you give the flu shot every year until your child finishes their schooling, that will be what- 15 flu shots? That's an awful lot of vaccines! The flu shot makers are only taking a stab in the dark when they produce this product. They're trying to guess which strains of the flu will be active next flu season (as they produce the product well before the upcoming flu season begins). Maybe they guessed the right strain of flu this year, maybe not... either way those who agree to take this shot are guaranteed to get a dose of live viruses and toxins they would never agree to ingest, shot into their bloodstream.

The sheeple will advise you to be a good sheep too; don't make waves, obediently go along with the crowd. They'll take whatever shot the government tells them, regardless of the fact that chronic childhood illness rates skyrocket, in tandem with vaccination rates. People don't want to believe all the vaccines they agree to have injected into their children are bad for them, because that's inconvenient. It would require them to make lifestyle changes (move to another State, homeschool or whatever), which they're not prepared to make.

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 2:29 pm
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
If you give the flu shot every year until your child finishes their schooling, that will be what- 15 flu shots? That's an awful lot of vaccines! The flu shot makers are only taking a stab in the dark when they product this product, trying to guess which strains of the flu will be active next flu season (as they product the product well before th flu season begins). Maybe they guessed the right strain of flu this year, maybe not... either way you're guaranteed to get a dose of live viruses and toxins you would never agree to ingest, being shot into the bloodstream.

The sheeple will advise you to be a good sheep, don't make waves and go along with the crowd. They'll take whatever shot the government tells them to, regardless of the fact that chronic childhood illness rates skyrocket, in tandem with vaccination rates. People don't want to believe all the vaccines they agree to have injected into their children are bad for them, because that's inconvenient. It would require them to make lifestyle changes (move to another State, homeschool or whatever), which they're not prepared to make.

Not quite, it’s not just some random stab in the dark to hope it works.

amother
Apricot

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 2:45 pm
Quote:
either way those who agree to take this shot are guaranteed to get a dose of live viruses and toxins they would never agree to ingest, shot into their bloodstream. 

1) The flu shot is not a live virus (and nor are most vaccines now).
2) Exactly which toxins are you referring to? I didn't see any when I looked at the ingredients. And most people ingest a huge amount of toxins in the course of a day that they prefer not to think about. Like from disposable plates and foil pans.
3) it is injected into a muscle, not the bloodstream.

With so much misinformation, it is hard to respect views like this.

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 2:58 pm
GIVE THE SHOT!!

My sister in law stubbornly refused to give her kids the shot (she doesn't live in NY). Her 3 year old just got the flu and passed it along to his newborn sister. Is it so dangerous for a newborn to have the flu. We are hoping and praying for a good outcome. I sincerely hope that my sister in law learned her lesson and vaccinates from now on.

And you are just showing your ignorance by saying that the flu shot causes flu. The flu shot contains a DEAD virus; it is IMPOSSIBLE to catch flu from it.

And if you are so concerned about toxins, do you only feed your children natural home-grown food? I don't even know if there are any toxins in the flu vaccine, but if there are it is certainly negligible compared to the amount of toxins in the food products we consume nowadays.

Notsobusy

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 3:12 pm
[quote="fleetwood"]
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
This is what it's come to: Either you vaccinate, or you homeschool. As more vaccines will become mandated, you either submit to the will of Big Pharma and Big Brother who know better than you what your kid needs, or you opt out of the system entirely and homeschool your kid. Sad state of affairs.

If you want to become active in fighting these mandates, you can join a facebook group called HPV and FLU SHOT AWARENESS NY. They are fighting tooth and nail so that flu doesn't become mandated for all of NYS all ages as well as HPV which is an STD.[/quote

I'm confused..wouldn't big pharma rather we not vaccinate..and then spend a ton of money fighting the disease your kid will eventually get?]

Of course not. Because all the idiots at big pharma are too stupid to figure that out. And they would much rather kill and harm all of our babies than make rational decisions..... Rolling Eyes

amother
Chocolate

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 3:36 pm
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
If you give the flu shot every year until your child finishes their schooling, that will be what- 15 flu shots? That's an awful lot of vaccines! The flu shot makers are only taking a stab in the dark when they produce this product. They're trying to guess which strains of the flu will be active next flu season (as they produce the product well before the upcoming flu season begins). Maybe they guessed the right strain of flu this year, maybe not... either way those who agree to take this shot are guaranteed to get a dose of live viruses and toxins they would never agree to ingest, shot into their bloodstream.

The sheeple will advise you to be a good sheep too; don't make waves, obediently go along with the crowd. They'll take whatever shot the government tells them, regardless of the fact that chronic childhood illness rates skyrocket, in tandem with vaccination rates. People don't want to believe all the vaccines they agree to have injected into their children are bad for them, because that's inconvenient. It would require them to make lifestyle changes (move to another State, homeschool or whatever), which they're not prepared to make.

And crazy anti vaxxers don't want to admit that their stupid ideology relies on nothing but lies. Because guess what that would be inconvenient.
Endanger your kid, I really don't care. Don't endanger my kid though.
So don't vaxx your kids but keep them home with you. You can all get sick together and be all surprised how you got the flu without even getting a shot Can't Believe It Banging head LOL

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 4:44 pm
amother [ Chocolate ] wrote:
And crazy anti vaxxers don't want to admit that their stupid ideology relies on nothing but lies. Because guess what that would be inconvenient.
Endanger your kid, I really don't care. Don't endanger my kid though.
So don't vaxx your kids but keep them home with you. You can all get sick together and be all surprised how you got the flu without even getting a shot Can't Believe It Banging head LOL

I have seen more individuals with flu this year than those who didn’t vaccinate.
And what a rude way to act.
If you are pro vaccine that’s fine, but it’s not fine to get rude and curse people to get sick. That’s horrid behavior.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 4:46 pm
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:
Quote:
either way those who agree to take this shot are guaranteed to get a dose of live viruses and toxins they would never agree to ingest, shot into their bloodstream. 

1) The flu shot is not a live virus (and nor are most vaccines now).
2) Exactly which toxins are you referring to? I didn't see any when I looked at the ingredients. And most people ingest a huge amount of toxins in the course of a day that they prefer not to think about. Like from disposable plates and foil pans.
3) it is injected into a muscle, not the bloodstream.

With so much misinformation, it is hard to respect views like this.

Ok. And where does it go after the muscle? It evaporates into thin air.... Rolling Eyes

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 5:18 pm
The flu shot is only around 9% effective against the major strain of flu this year, and overall effectiveness is only 29%...

https://abc7.com/health/doctor.....8676/

Not only that, there is peer reviewed evidence that the flu shot is not even effective at reducing the flu or reducing flu related deaths...

From the RFK Jr. Foundation:
Quote:

When a team of researchers at the National Institutes of Health compared flu vaccine rates with influenza-related illness over a 19-year period, from 1980 to 1999, they found that deaths from the flu increased as vaccination rates increased. “In conclusion, the increase in elderly influenza vaccination coverage in the U.S. after 1980 was not accompanied by a decline in influenza-related mortality,” the researchers concluded.

A study, led by a researcher at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and published in the journal Archives of Internal Medicine, found that increasing vaccination coverage did not correlate with declining mortality and the decline in influenza-related mortality could not be attributed to the flu vaccine but was rather the result of naturally acquired immunity. Observational studies crediting the flu vaccine with contributing to decreased deaths from the flu, “substantially overestimate vaccination benefit,” these researchers concluded.

A study published in the American Journal of Perinatology of vaccine effectiveness in pregnant women in Northern California across five flu seasons found that women who received flu vaccines during pregnancy had the same risk for influenza-like illness as unvaccinated women, and infants born to women who received flu vaccines also had the same risks for influenza or pneumonia as infants born to unvaccinated women. In other words, vaccine status made no difference to whether or not pregnant women or their offspring got the flu.

A study published in Pediatrics International of Japanese children ages 6 months to 2 years who were vaccinated against the flu found that the influenza vaccine did not reduce the rate of influenza A infections in children under two.

Quote:

Not only are there serious questions about the efficacy of the flu vaccine, there is evidence to suggest that getting the vaccine every year may cause damage to the immune system.

In a peer-reviewed study published in Clinical Infectious Diseases in March 2016, a team of Canadian researchers found that people who were vaccinated against the flu three years in a row were actually at higher risk of being infected with the flu.

Also troubling is the number of adverse reactions reported to the CDC after flu vaccination.

amother
Apricot

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 5:39 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Ok. And where doeo after the muscle? It evaporates into thin air.... Rolling Eyes

No. It mostly diffuses through the lymphatic system. By which time it is fairly well diluted. At no point is the concentrated contents of the syringe careering through your veins.

bnm

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 5:43 pm
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:

In NY the health department only insist on kids under 5 being vaccinated. If you start sending your kid at age 3 that is 3-4 shots since the first year they need 2 doses.

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 6:02 pm
bnm wrote:
In NY the health department only insist on kids under 5 being vaccinated. If you start sending your kid at age 3 that is 3-4 shots since the first year they need 2 doses.

But the flu shot is still very much recommended to kids every year after that, and adults are even paid to get the flu shot by grocery stores and pharmacies. So there are many people who get the flu shot every year.

And even just the 3 consecutive years of the flu shot can have an impact. Here’s a peer reviewed scientific study that showed that serial vaccination for the flu (flu vaccination for 3 years in a row) was associated with reduced efficacy of the vaccine:
https://academic.oup.com/cid/a.....45238

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 6:09 pm
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:
No. It mostly diffuses through the lymphatic system. By which time it is fairly well diluted. At no point is the concentrated contents of the syringe careering through your veins.

What about the adjuvants that are in vaccine that are also in brain cancer drugs because they are known to open the blood brain barrier. Where do those adjuvants go? Have you ever followed them thru the lymphatic system with radioactive dye to know that's where they go.

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 6:11 pm
OP can you find an illegal playgroup or program to send to...

amother
Beige

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 6:13 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
This year, the vaccine is absolutely causing the flu in many many vaccinated people. They tested positive, after 2 weeks to a month after the vaccine.
There are just too many cases I know of for me to ignore it.

My pediatrician told me last week that 60 kids in his practice had the flu, yet only 1 had the flu shot.

My dc was sick with flu like symptoms. Cultures taken twice were negative. It was a virus.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics