Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
What are all the Chinese signs on 46/14 in BP?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 11:31 am
forgetit wrote:
I'm not from BP so help me understand this. Someone mentioned that Chinese have a ton of money to pay these insane prices. How are they loaded? Do they have special luck? Or are they extremely skilled? And what do they see in Boro Park? With a million dollars in my pocket I'd go to many other places before Brooklyn. Let alone 5M.

They live from 10 Avenues all the way down to the lower Avenues.

bnm

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 12:22 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
So why do you think theres Chinese interest in these houses, and the owners seem to be in on it?

The Chinese aren't buying so deep into Boro Park yet. I don't know why these people are only marketing to them. If they would have a normal market value there are plenty people in Boro Park who would buy the house.

amother
Aqua

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 2:53 pm
We can't judge them without knowing the details. Maybe the children really need the money. and I was originally told they were selling for much less. The other houses are probably selling for less.

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 5:46 pm
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
We can't judge them without knowing the details. Maybe the children really need the money. and I was originally told they were selling for much less. The other houses are probably selling for less.

Nobody's judging them. Just wondering why they are only marketing to people who understand Chinese.

amother
Aqua

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 6:00 pm
maybe the 5 million home is a combination of two homes or two properties.

that one home seems to have more bedrooms and bathrooms than 3 typical homes.

I think I originally heard there were more properties and they sale price was millions but much less than 5 million per property, but maybe I'm not remembering correctly.

amother
Aqua

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 6:02 pm
I miss the shul and the people. they were nice.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries