Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Ima gets angry when...
Previous  1  2  3  Next

polka dots

Post Tue, Dec 31 2019, 3:17 pm
Ima gets angry when I give you something special and you kvetch.

Ice cream, I wanted sprinkles
A toy car, I wanted red
A story, I need another one

ny21

Post Tue, Dec 31 2019, 4:17 pm
ima might get angry when you leave the toilet seat up in the middle of the night

Flip Flops

Post Tue, Dec 31 2019, 4:20 pm
When you close the door *almost* all the way. So it's open a tiny crack and I have to get out of my bed to shut it.

sub

Post Tue, Dec 31 2019, 4:25 pm
When the kids say it’s not my turn to
Take out the garbage, clear the table etc.

shirachadasha

Post Tue, Dec 31 2019, 4:29 pm
Ima gets angry when you're playing for hours and when she asks for help you remember you have a headache / need to use the bathroom / have homework

SuperWify

Post Tue, Dec 31 2019, 4:43 pm
Ima gets angry when I pour you cereal and milk then you decide you really wanted the other kind.

tp3

Post Tue, Dec 31 2019, 4:59 pm
When I find the jar of honey sitting nicely in the cabinet with sticky honey dripped down and around the sides, and across the shelf.
Not the first time. Or the second. The 3rd 4th 5th...50th time.

Stars

Post Tue, Dec 31 2019, 5:11 pm
Imas of garbage diggers (or of toddlers who think that expensive eye glasses are trash) - do yourself a favor and buy yourself a trash can with a lock! Best investment ever.

bbhem5

Post Tue, Dec 31 2019, 5:23 pm
When she finds partially empty water bottles scattered around the house and they belong to NOBODY.

I emptied and recycled 8!!! before Shabbos and, upon questioning, learned that not one of my dcs drank from any of them. I guess we have a water bottle fairy.
I'm happy my kids drink water and don't mind buying the bottles, but I do not appreciate it when they're left hefker and I need to clear them up!

This Ima also gets a tad miffed when I leave dd putting one foot into her tights and return 5 minutes later and she's still workng on the same leg- but she's finished a chapter in her book. And the bus is COMING. I see that I'm in good company with this. Also, when I cook a good supper (with special attention to what each dc likes, of course) and they want grilled cheese I get slightly displeased.

applesbananas

Post Tue, Dec 31 2019, 5:31 pm
When the kids drop their 360° cups.
This has become like nails on a chalkboard for me. The combination of the crashing sound and the splat that follows. I know its a good transition cup but we now have a rule that we cant walk around with cups, we only have them at the table... that rule makes me feel like a crazy mom but wtvr it takes to stay calm..

Laiya

Post Tue, Dec 31 2019, 5:44 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
Ima gets angry when she says something five times and you only hear her when she says it the sixth time in a louder and angry tone.

....and then look at you with shocked innocence and say, Why are you yelling?

groisamomma

Post Tue, Dec 31 2019, 5:53 pm
When you remember you have homework 10 minutes before bedtime. And then blame me if you didn't do well on the test because I made you go to sleep.

Ima with the water bottles, same here. It drives me batty to find half empty water bottles all over. I stick them in the freezer and when we run out of water they suddenly become all the rage.

singleagain

Post Tue, Dec 31 2019, 7:41 pm
ny21 wrote:
ima might get angry when you leave the toilet seat up in the middle of the night

Omg. You made me think of this hilarious post

Beingreal

Post Tue, Dec 31 2019, 8:45 pm
Ima gets angry when you make a mess after she cleans up the room.

chatz

Post Tue, Dec 31 2019, 8:59 pm
Empty cereal boxes on the table

How much effort does it take to throw the empty box out?? The garbage is 4 steps away! Invariably, someone is excited for their favorite cereal, only to get super disappointed when the box is empty.

And did no one mention empty toilet paper rolls? Banging head

hodeez

Post Tue, Dec 31 2019, 9:12 pm
When they use a whole roll of TP each time they go to the bathroom!

sunshine6

Post Tue, Dec 31 2019, 10:12 pm
When water spills on the photo books!!!

baby12x

Post Wed, Jan 01 2020, 12:50 am
Imas get angry when abba wakes up with the kids to let you sleep in and the kids are so excited about this that they come jumping onto your bed to tell you that "abba said not to wake you up so you can sleep"😤😤😤

chanchy123

Post Wed, Jan 01 2020, 1:05 am
I wish my kids realized exactly how much it infuriates me when they throw clean clothes in the laundry.
I dropped a clean skirt on the floor accidently while puling out my skirt for the day from the closet? It's on the floor so it must belong in the laundry (or worse leave it on the floor so long it can't be distinguished from dirty clothes discarded on the floor).
Didn't wear the extra outfit I packed for shabbat away so when I finally unpack why schlep the clothes to my room and put them away if I can just throw them in the laundry.
Was told to sort unfolded laundry and couldn't figure out what to do with some items? Why not just toss them back to the dirty laundry?!

banana123

Post Wed, Jan 01 2020, 2:57 am
When you won't stop beating each other up.
When you keep screaming even though I said shhh the baby is sleeping.
When you don't tell the truth.
When you refuse to listen.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics