Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Likely same perp stabbed victim in November?

Mevater

Post Thu, Jan 02 2020, 7:56 am
The maniac charged with storming into Rabbi Rottenberg’s home on Chanukah and stabbing five people is getting closer to being charged with the vicious and brutal assault and stabbing of 29-year-old Mordechai ben Bracha (Schlesinger) in November.

https://www.theyeshivaworld.co......html

Dont I remember reading somewhere that the previous stabbing (Schlesinger) was a case of mistaken identity, where the victim was mistaken for a relative who was involved in some kind of dispute, and the stabbing was done for revenge? Or was that another stabbing in Monsey? Or was that just a rumor?

happyone

Post Thu, Jan 02 2020, 8:08 am
Mevater wrote:
The maniac charged with storming into Rabbi Rottenberg’s home on Chanukah and stabbing five people is getting closer to being charged with the vicious and brutal assault and stabbing of 29-year-old Mordechai ben Bracha (Schlesinger) in November.

https://www.theyeshivaworld.co......html

Dont I remember reading somewhere that the previous stabbing (Schlesinger) was a case of mistaken identity, where the victim was mistaken for a relative who was involved in some kind of dispute, and the stabbing was done for revenge? Or was that another stabbing in Monsey? Or was that just a rumor?

No. that was ugly speculation and accusations. I hope this teaches us a lesson never to speculate and accuse innocent people .

PurpleandGold

Post Thu, Jan 02 2020, 8:37 am

Last edited by PurpleandGold on Thu, Jan 02 2020, 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

First Lady

Post Thu, Jan 02 2020, 8:45 am
PurpleandGold wrote:
I was thinking perhaps Grafton Thomas was hired as the hit man in the original stabbing, which planted ideas in his mind for further attacks?

Nobody was hired. Let's not perpetuate the ugly rumors and Loshon Horah. It was all anti semitism from day one.

PurpleandGold

Post Thu, Jan 02 2020, 8:48 am
First Lady wrote:
Nobody was hired. Let's not perpetuate the ugly rumors and Loshon Horah. It was all anti semitism from day one.

Last edited by PurpleandGold on Thu, Jan 02 2020, 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics