Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Aliexpress costumes

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 02 2020, 1:51 pm
wud like to try them out can anyone tell me which one they tried and if they were happy? need for a 6 yr old girl thank you

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Jan 06 2020, 5:01 pm
bump
I would be very interested as well

LO

Post Thu, Jan 07 2021, 1:39 pm
Bump...need something for kids ages 14-1...

#Happymom

Post Thu, Jan 07 2021, 1:46 pm
They have so many.
Your best bet is to look at the pictures carefully to see if the material is junk or not, and to read the reviews and see the pictures that people post on the reviews. That way you can get a good idea if the costume is good.

esther36

Post Thu, Jan 07 2021, 3:01 pm
Just a heads up! I've been ordering stuff from aliexpress for years and this year has been the worst so far. Stuff I ordered in the beginning of November I still haven't received! I wouldn't risk ordering from there since it's taking forever. I used to get things in 2 weeks and lately the quickest something came was close to 6 weeks! They claim it has to do with the dysfunctional postal service....

qwerty4

Post Thu, Jan 07 2021, 3:02 pm
Check out alipicks.com or alifavorites.com. They post links to AliExpress items which they have experience with

#Happymom

Post Thu, Jan 07 2021, 3:04 pm
qwerty4 wrote:
Check out alipicks.com or alifavorites.com. They post links to AliExpress items which they have experience with

Yes, but often what they have is quite a bit more expensive than the average item on aliexpress. And, not everything they show, do they have experience with.

amother
Copper

Post Fri, Jan 08 2021, 4:44 am
I got an adorable unicorn costume last year for my baby and it was almost identical to the expensive carters one but it arrived a week after purim Sad
This was before the pandemic - Im sure now is worse

amother
Magenta

Post Fri, Jan 08 2021, 8:13 am
Ali express has upped their prices and it’s now almost not worth it

A year ago I got this for under ten dollars . It’s great quality. Came relatively fast. Nowadays I would just look on Amazon , Walmart or target.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/.....0.jpg

pg

Post Fri, Jan 08 2021, 9:56 am
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
I got an adorable unicorn costume last year for my baby and it was almost identical to the expensive carters one but it arrived a week after purim Sad
This was before the pandemic - Im sure now is worse

Last yr March China was knee deep in COVID and lockdown. Most of their factories were closed. This yr I got AliExpress orders fairly fast

amother
Honeydew

Post Fri, Jan 08 2021, 2:16 pm
@pg I'm just curious where you live because my aliexpress orders took forever to come this season...

sky

Post Fri, Jan 08 2021, 2:42 pm
I ordered a few jewelry pieces as Chanukah presents and they came pretty fast.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics