Home

Books on RAD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant) A Safe Haven

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post  Sat, Jan 04 2020, 10:32 pm
I just want to put this out there as these two books have clarified things for me in a way others haven't. I'm hoping these will help anyone out there with a challenging child.

Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD): The Essential Guide for Parents - This is about one mother's experience with a child with RAD. Though her conclusion is extreme (and not one I agree with) the book validated all those experiences others can't relate to..

Beyond Consequences, Logic, and Control: A Love-Based Approach to Helping Attachment-Challenged Children With Severe Behaviors - This is a must-read! It gave me the ability to see challenging behavior in a new light. It has totally changed the way I relate to my child.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant) A Safe Haven