Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Cute Stories
Funny things kids say

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 05 2020, 3:26 pm
Funny things kids do & say:
1. In my 9th month. I heard my kids discussing me and pointing to their own stomachs: ''Mammy has a 'shelf'
2. Once when I was dieting we were sitting at the supper table and I said to my kids that ''I dont want to eat that because I'm dieting and trying to lose weight' my 8yr DS said '' oh mummy, but then we wont be able to have a new baby if you dont get FAT!''
3. I was in the garden trying to clean up some leaves and I asked my 2yr old son to bring me a used shopping bag (plastic bag whatever you call it) He came out a few minutes later with a a black garbage bag and a long long trail (from the garbage bag roll) right through the hallways all the way to my kitchen draw!
4. My 4yr old son opened the door on his own (while I was on the phone and slowly getting there too). It was a Meshulech and I'm not sure what he said to my son but my son came running over to me shouting at the top of his lungs '' Mammy, a TATTY IS HERE HE NEEDS MONEY FOR THE CHASUNAH!
My twins stories:
5. I was upstairs doing some laundry and left the 2yr old twins playing happily in the playroom while keeping an 'ear out' for them. A few minutes later I realised it had gone very quite except for a small giggle every few seconds. What were they up to? I came down and saw them both on the kitchen table and taking turns throwing an EGG onto the floor and with each time they let out a double giggle giggle! I couldn't help laughing along!
6. Another time (also 2yr old) I found them both upstairs with pants/knickers (underwear)on their heads and baby powder & baby wipes spilled all over the place....

shaqued_almond

Post Fri, Jan 10 2020, 1:09 am
Before going to bed " I know I need to sleep but I wanted to tell you good night so you can have a baby and then the baby will have a brit. "
My 3 year old to his two year old brother " oy, why did you do this? It's baal tashrit. Hashem took us out of Egypt and now you do this. That's only something that non jews do. " - no idea where the non jews conclusion came from.

" no ima, he's Jewish, he's wearing a hat. "

"Where's that car going? "

"If I eat all my cereal then you'll give me a candy" no such deal was on the table

"I'm not playing with it, I'm fixing it. " proceeds to push keys into various computer openings.

" I'm cleaning. " dances with an upside down broom.

amother
Blush

Post Fri, Jan 10 2020, 1:22 am
My 2.5 year old boy is a super picky eater so I was jokingly asking him if he wanted a salad "yeah mommy I want salad hahaha you crazy, mommy, you crazy"

He was doing an exercise video with me and the instructor said to get water and I was breathing a bit heavy so he started fake panting "I need water, right?"
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics