Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Reapply for Jersey Care

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 05 2020, 4:46 pm
Please help if you reapplied in the past few months or so-

I’m trying to reapply and I think my checklist got thrown out. I have a short list that says I need verifications of income and taxes but nothing about birth certificates or social security cards. What verifications do I needs besides for the taxes and work stuff? I remember making lots of copies and I can’t afford to screw up. Is the income the only thing?

Please don’t reply about receiving benefits if you have an issue with it start a spinoff. Thanks Smile.

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, Jan 05 2020, 4:48 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

I’m trying to reapply and I think my checklist got thrown out. I have a short list that says I need verifications of income and taxes but nothing about birth certificates or social security cards. What verifications do I needs besides for the taxes and work stuff? I remember making lots of copies and I can’t afford to screw up. Is the income the only thing?

Please don’t reply about receiving benefits if you have an issue with it start a spinoff. Thanks Smile.

Is this for state or county?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 05 2020, 5:25 pm
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
Is this for state or county?

I believe county. I’m in Lakewood.

malki2

Post Sun, Jan 05 2020, 5:35 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I believe county. I’m in Lakewood.

Best thing is to get the application in ASAP. Then they can let you know what you still need to send. Even if you’re missing stuff, you can get it in later and the application will still be processed according to the original date. And BTW, you (or at least the kids and mom if pregnant) can be eligible in Ocean County for Jersey Care with a very high income. (E.g. $144,000 or so is the cutoff for a family of 8)

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, Jan 05 2020, 5:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Are you currently on the program now and are they sending you a request for a recertification? Or is this a new application?
I just had a recert with Jersey care and only had to send in 2 pay stubs

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 05 2020, 5:48 pm
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
Are you currently on the program now and are they sending you a request for a recertification? Or is this a new application?
I just had a recert with Jersey care and only had to send in 2 pay stubs

Thank you! It was a rectification and I cannot reminder if I have to send in more stuff then just the financial. I thought maybe my kid threw it out cuz they just asked for financials. You didn’t send in tax returns?

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, Jan 05 2020, 7:43 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you! It was a rectification and I cannot reminder if I have to send in more stuff then just the financial. I thought maybe my kid threw it out cuz they just asked for financials. You didn’t send in tax returns?

I think you have to send tax returns if you are self employed.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sun, Jan 05 2020, 7:51 pm
Call lrrc 732-942-9292 they can email you the exact request so u can send the right documents

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 9:13 pm
I got a renewal for jersey care and my son who is 20 got his own renewal separately with a different case number
do they usually do that?
when I fill out my application I don't put my son on that got his own renewal?

mommybrr

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 9:40 pm
you can email the jerseycare office. They usually respond pretty quickly njfc@ocbss.ocean.nj.us
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries