Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Need help...to Dresse my DD

MrsS

Post Tue, Jan 15 2008, 7:03 am
My dd is getting in this stage where she is not anymore a little girl,she is slowly coming to the teenager years.
I have to dresse her accordanly,she cant have this little girl look but also not a old womans look.
How do I go about it.Can somebody help who went throu this stage with there daughters

catonmylap

Post Tue, Jan 15 2008, 7:15 am
Doesn't she have her own opinions on what she wants to wear? I would follow her cue as long as it is tznius.

cindy324

Post Tue, Jan 15 2008, 2:18 pm
My DD is 12 and a half, and let me tell you, she knows exactly what she wants to wear, what style she likes, and for the most part I agree with her choices. Why don't you go shopping with her and let her point out what's to her liking, and if it's not to your standards, you can always guide her, and make appropriate suggestions.

greenfire

Post Tue, Jan 15 2008, 2:20 pm
weren't you a girl once ... teens are picky ... make a guideline of what is acceptable ...

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Jan 15 2008, 2:22 pm
I brought home clothes that dd wore once and changed her mind about. Sad

The best thing is to look around and keep an open mind. If you make mistakes, try to weather them, it's a very hard thing to develop your own personal style.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children