Home

Orlando

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post  Sun, Jan 12 2020, 9:12 pm
We're going to Orlando for mid Winter vacation. Trying to figure out where to stay.
Do most resorts have women walking around inside the hotel in bathing suits? Would a pair of dark sunglasses help my husband?

amother

Beige

Post  Sun, Jan 12 2020, 9:14 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
We're going to Orlando for mid Winter vacation. Trying to figure out where to stay.
Do most resorts have women walking around inside the hotel in bathing suits? Would a pair of dark sunglasses help my husband?

Usually hotels require clothing be worn in lobbies and such. But clothing can be rank top ans shorts.

amother

OP

Post  Sun, Jan 12 2020, 9:18 pm
Thanks! Has anyone ever been to the Grove and can vouch for that?

amother

Goldenrod

Post  Sun, Jan 12 2020, 9:46 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

You will encounter women clad in bathing suits at any warm climate place you'll be at. Sunglasses don't make a person blind.......

amother

Orange

Post  Sun, Jan 12 2020, 9:49 pm
If he wears dark sunglass he will be able to hide what he is looking at. Better he doesn't wear sunglasses and then he can't hide behind them. Cool

amother

Goldenrod

Post  Sun, Jan 12 2020, 9:53 pm
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
If he wears dark sunglass he will be able to hide what he is looking at. Better he doesn't wear sunglasses and then he can't hide behind them. Cool

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up all these threads with the wives wanting to shield their men are just so funny! If DH can't go to Orlando without wearing dark sunglasses, he should stay home!! If he thinks he doesn't belong there, don't go! I seriously don't get it. Maybe duct tape his eyes shut.

amother

Red

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 8:48 pm
Orlando is not generally warm enough for swimming in the winter. Average temperatures are 50s at night and 70s by day. This week lows were in the 30.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h