Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Dentist who is gentle

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 12:54 am
I have a strong fear of dentists.
Yes I am working on it.
I haven’t gone for 3 years and I’d like to find a dentist who is gentle and has a calming personality. Or a dentist that understands people with fear of dentist and machines.
In Boro park.
Thanks!

Einikel

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 12:55 am
Doctor Rafian so nice and gentle. Also keeps to the times of appointments. He doesn’t take Medicaid insurances though.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 1:04 am
Einikel wrote:
Doctor Rafian so nice and gentle. Also keeps to the times of appointments. He doesn’t take Medicaid insurances though.

Aw man Sad I have Medicaid with Fidelis Sad

DrMom

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 1:05 am
I read your thread title as "Dentist who is Gentile" and I was wondering why it was important that your dentist not be Jewish.

amother
Mauve

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 1:11 am
Not boro park, but close
Dr Abitbol on McDonald and N
I saw his partner; forgot his name. He filled some cavities and was quite gentle. It was a blessing that I found out about him right before an old filling broke. I had been avoiding dentists, too, and hadn't seen one for over 7 years!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 1:11 am
DrMom wrote:
I read your thread title as "Dentist who is Gentile" and I was wondering why it was important that your dentist not be Jewish.

Loooool

betweenall12

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 1:18 am
Shen dental on 14th ave. He’s super gentle and patient. I don’t think he takes insurance but his prices are great. I also had a fear of going to the dentist and pushed it off for years until I found him.

amother
Natural

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 8:31 am
betweenall12 wrote:
Shen dental on 14th ave. He’s super gentle and patient. I don’t think he takes insurance but his prices are great. I also had a fear of going to the dentist and pushed it off for years until I found him.

OH PLS STAY AWAY.

gold21

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 8:42 am
Many good dentists don't take Medicaid.

Medicaid pays very little.

Perhaps explore the possibility of paying out of pocket for the right person.

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 9:25 am
Einikel wrote:
is he in the same office as Doctor Gordon, his name rings a bell...I use Doctor Gordon and I am very very happy, he is super gentle and a really good person, honest etc

amother
Ivory

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 11:30 am
I was terrified of dentists until I met Dr Hecker in Bensonhurst. AMAZINGLY calming and nice.

amother
Apricot

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 11:39 am
Same here didnt go for yrs. Now I went to refuah dental on 53 and new utrecht. Hes very nice I was always afraid of dentists and was sooo calm in his chair. I had 5 cavities and a root canal done by him. He was so nice and kept asking me if I was doing fine while working. And they do accept insurance.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries