Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Washing pareve

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 5:51 am
I have 2 nonkosher porcelain sinks. I keep a milchig sink rack? on the bottom of one, and a fleishig sink rack?on the bottom of the other. What should I do about my dirty pareve dishes? Where do you put them? Thanx!

amother
Coral

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 6:48 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I have 2 nonkosher porcelain sinks. I keep a milchig sink rack? on the bottom of one, and a fleishig sink rack?on the bottom of the other. What should I do about my dirty pareve dishes? Where do you put them? Thanx!

I have a collapsible sink insert. I put parve dishes in there, then insert it in the sink, wash them, then I can fold the insert and put it away

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 7:02 am
I use non yad soledes bo water in my regular fleishig (rarely milchig) sink, and try to wash them right away so they won't be sitting there with the chance of hot water being used while they are in there, and also to avoid kavush issues (after 24 hours).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen