1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  Last >>

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Cheiny

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 3:40 pm
Or is Bernie Sanders right?

https://www.foxnews.com/politi.....ebate

#BestBubby

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 3:46 pm
Sure a woman could win if she has the right policies. But anyone who thinks she can win JUST because she is a woman....Nope!

Margaret Thatcher was a great Prime Minister.

small bean

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 3:48 pm
I don't beleive bernie said this.

I think a good female candidate can win. Not warren though.

SixOfWands

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 3:50 pm
Are you so worried about Trump losing the election that you're trying to foment dissent among Democrats?

small bean

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 3:53 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Are you so worried about Trump losing the election that you're trying to foment dissent among Democrats?

I can't even follow the logic to your response. Warrens people made this claim today. Now it is a point of discussion.

If sanders or warren win the primary it is not a contest who will win. They are both terrible candidates.

DrMom

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 4:05 pm
Sure, a woman can certainly become president. Why not?

Nikki Haley comes to mind as an excellent potential candidate.

nchr

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 4:07 pm
Probably not in America.. yet

#BestBubby

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 4:08 pm
nchr wrote:
Probably not in America.. yet

That's just Democrat Propaganda that Americans are Racist and Mysogynist.

Even after Obama won twice, Democrats are still going on about how Racist America is. And even after a woman becomes president, Democrats will still accuse Americans of being Mysogynist. It's how Democrats win elections. Democrats can't run on their policies which have all failed so they run on "feelings" and "divide and conquer".

fleetwood

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 4:11 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

Even after Obama won twice, Democrats are still going on about how Racist America is. And even after a woman becomes president, Democrats will still accuse Americans of being Mysogynist. It's how Democrats win elections. Democrats can't run on their policies which have all failed so they run on "feelings" and "divide and conquer".

Where did she say that America is racist? What on Earth are you talking about?

SixOfWands

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 4:19 pm
DrMom wrote:
Sure, a woman can certainly become president. Why not?

Nikki Haley comes to mind as an excellent potential candidate.

After her lies about Democrats "mourning" the death of Solemeini? Nope.

newmommy22

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 4:27 pm
The right women could win the presidency. The same way the right black man was able to win even though many people said that the US was too racist to elect a black man. When a women doesn't win it's not because the us is too misogynistic to vote for a female.

DrMom

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 4:48 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

I think she was spot on.

SixOfWands

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 5:09 pm
DrMom wrote:
I think she was spot on.

Really? Which Democrats "mourned" him.

I haven't seen a one yet. Biden said "no American will mourn Qassem Soleimani’s passing," and referred to him as the "architect of the slaughter of countless lives in the region."

Warren called him "a murderer, responsible for the deaths of thousands, including hundreds of Americans."

Buttieigeg said that Soleimani was a threat who "masterminded threats and attacks on Americans and our allies, leading to hundreds of deaths," and that Soleimani has "blood on his hands"

Kloburchar said "Qassem Soleimani was responsible for directing Iran’s destabilizing actions in Iraq, Syria, and throughout the Middle East, including attacks against U.S. forces."

Chuck Schumer called him a "notorious terrorist" and said that "no one should shed a tear over his death."

Perhaps Chris Murphy said it best "Soleimani was an enemy of the United States. That’s not a question. The question is this - as reports suggest, did America just assassinate, without any congressional authorization, the second most powerful person in Iran, knowingly setting off a potential massive regional war?"

Anyone sound like they're mourning here?

There's a real difference between mourning him, and questioning (1) whether there was a legal basis to do it, and (2) questioning the implications.

thelioness

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 5:12 pm
I think yes, why not? I think she just has to be the Washington type. Elizabeth Warren is still one of the front runners for the Democratic ticket, even if she doesn't win it. And she is respected as a politician, no one keeps bringing up her gender.

nchr

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 5:14 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

Are you responding to my post? I don't remember writing any of that. I don't believe Americans are ready to elect a female president yet. Not sure where you got the rest of the info from.

fleetwood

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 5:16 pm
nchr wrote:
Are you responding to my post? I don't remember writing any of that. I don't believe Americans are ready to elect a female president yet. Not sure where you got the rest of the info from.

That's what I asked. Perhaps she is confusing you with someone else..

BatyaEsther

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 5:21 pm
I hope one day Nikki Haley does!

Ravenclaw

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 5:30 pm
Yes.

Next discussion please...

small bean

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 7:12 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

The democrats did a terrible job on their response.

There was a poll today on that by Quinnipiac and a plurality actually did not resonate woth the democratic response.

Also nikki haley has tremendous support with independents. Democrats in both the house and thr senate have openely stated they are afraid of her running for president.

I think you can only have this response to nikki haley if you dont realize how big of a victory iran was for the US, in more way then just the killing of solemeini

small bean

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 7:15 pm
nchr wrote:

Why do you think americans are not ready?

There is broad support for females, just not democratic ones as the democrat women who run are terrible candidates. They dont stand a chance because of who they are not because they are female.
  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 8 View latest: 24h 48h 72h