Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Erasing

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 14 2020, 8:09 pm
No more valid

Last edited by amother on Sun, Apr 12 2020, 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

watergirl

Post Tue, Jan 14 2020, 8:30 pm
I’m sorry. What? There is no such thing as any Na nach thing that should be said as part of Tikun HaKlali. Thats from Rav Odesser who came years and years after him. And tikun HaKlali is not connected with giving tzedakkah or Rav Meir Baal Hanes. TK can be said any time of the day or night.

And lastly, its not a miracle. Rebbe Nachman says its the general remedy. Not a miracle. Its a remedy for specific things but good to say at any time.

There is a special tfillah to say before and after saying TK but its not at all what you wrote.

People already think us Breslovers are nuts. Please don't add to that by spreading these things.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Jan 14 2020, 9:26 pm
Watergirl, you need a hug but I was afraid that an anonymous hug would be taken the wrong way. Please know that I intend it in the right way, I really do. I was your first like, if you needed proof, even though I'm not a Breslover myself.

ETA: Actually, maybe the second like.

watergirl

Post Tue, Jan 14 2020, 9:45 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Watergirl, you need a hug but I was afraid that an anonymous hug would be taken the wrong way. Please know that I intend it in the right way, I really do. I was your first like, if you needed proof, even though I'm not a Breslover myself.

ETA: Actually, maybe the second like.

Thanks! (And thats a genuine hug from me)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed