Home

Noom diet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Women's Health -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 10:53 pm
Has anyone tried this? I'm wondering how it works with a Jewish lifestyle, ie shabbos etc.
Thanks!

mrs me

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 10:59 pm
I tried it and loved it- EXCEPT that shabbos was really hard and then I hit a 3 day yom tov and without access to the app I felt completely lost and then had a hard time getting back on track after... but that's typical me!

amother

Olive

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 11:03 pm
I hated it! It was all artificial intelligence! So while I thought it was a real person/ coach - it wasn’t! They didn’t reply to you in a timely way, and they just picked up on key words to reply. Really was beyond frustrating!!!! I have some friends that tried it and felt the same way!

mrs me

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 11:18 pm
amother [ Olive ] wrote:
I hated it! It was all artificial intelligence! So while I thought it was a real person/ coach - it wasn’t! They didn’t reply to you in a timely way, and they just picked up on key words to reply. Really was beyond frustrating!!!! I have some friends that tried it and felt the same way!

I didn't feel that way at all... I was really in contact with my coach- she gave me sound advice specific to my needs. they don't respond immediately because they only work during specific hours

dankbar

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 12:41 am
Whats the diet about?

amother

OP

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 2:22 pm
Thanks!
Do they really get you to change habits using psychology? How?

amother

Wheat

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 9:41 pm
Is possible to do while nursing?
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Women's Health -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise