Home

So nervous to start my 11 month old at new babysitter

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post  Tue, Jan 14 2020, 11:58 pm
I have to take her out of her old babysitter for various reasons. The new one has a smaller group and better hours but I’m just nervous to leave her at a new place. I think it will be much better for her but there’s so many unknowns! I can’t prep her for it and I feel bad she’s going to be confused.....any way to make it easier on all of us?

amother

OP

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 6:35 am
Bump

graphic613

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 6:48 am
Maybe visit the new babysitter beforehand during opening hours kind of like an orientation. Then you might feel more comfortable knowing what the babysitter is all about and your daughter might get to know her new surroundings

amother

OP

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 7:04 am
graphic613 wrote:
Maybe visit the new babysitter beforehand during opening hours kind of like an orientation. Then you might feel more comfortable knowing what the babysitter is all about and your daughter might get to know her new surroundings

I checked her out during her babysitting hours. She said on the 1st day I should stay with my baby for a few min....

amother

Royalblue

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 10:06 am
I did the same thing and was so nervous. In the beginning I left him with his favorite blankie so ge has something familiar with him. He was fine.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h