Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
So nervous to start my 11 month old at new babysitter

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 14 2020, 11:58 pm
I have to take her out of her old babysitter for various reasons. The new one has a smaller group and better hours but I’m just nervous to leave her at a new place. I think it will be much better for her but there’s so many unknowns! I can’t prep her for it and I feel bad she’s going to be confused.....any way to make it easier on all of us?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 6:35 am
Bump

graphic613

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 6:48 am
Maybe visit the new babysitter beforehand during opening hours kind of like an orientation. Then you might feel more comfortable knowing what the babysitter is all about and your daughter might get to know her new surroundings

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 7:04 am
graphic613 wrote:
Maybe visit the new babysitter beforehand during opening hours kind of like an orientation. Then you might feel more comfortable knowing what the babysitter is all about and your daughter might get to know her new surroundings

I checked her out during her babysitting hours. She said on the 1st day I should stay with my baby for a few min....

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 10:06 am
I did the same thing and was so nervous. In the beginning I left him with his favorite blankie so ge has something familiar with him. He was fine.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics