Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Kosher supermarket- Las Vegas

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 1:22 am
I will be in Vegas for a conference.
I need to eat regularly, like a toddler, and will be staying in a hotel room with a fridge. I am looking for a supermarket which will have easy kosher food that I can keep in my room to make sandwiches and the like. I need things like bread, cheese, packaged deli. Any recommendations as to which store will have the greatest selection of available kosher products.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 10:59 am
Anyone?

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 11:04 am
There's no kosher supermarket afaik, but there are some kosher resteraunts.
DH company is being by the show, they provide food for whoever's there throughout the week.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 11:17 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I will be in Vegas for a conference.
I need to eat regularly, like a toddler, and will be staying in a hotel room with a fridge. I am looking for a supermarket which will have easy kosher food that I can keep in my room to make sandwiches and the like. I need things like bread, cheese, packaged deli. Any recommendations as to which store will have the greatest selection of available kosher products.

Bread, cheese & packaged deli- all of these you can buy before you leave, freeze & then refrigerate when you get there. (If you mean hard cheese) soft cheese they might not allow on plane if it has liquid

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 11:58 am
No shoprite/publix..... that have a refrigerator case with deli and cheese? Nothing fancy. Haolam/Kosher&Natural/Miller and HodLavan/Empire/TiratTzvi is perfect.
I eat way to much and too often to be reliant of food provided by a conference and my luggage allowance is very limited and I like shoes!
Thank you

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 12:10 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
No shoprite/publix..... that have a refrigerator case with deli and cheese? Nothing fancy. Haolam/Kosher&Natural/Miller and HodLavan/Empire/TiratTzvi is perfect.
I eat way to much and too often to be reliant of food provided by a conference and my luggage allowance is very limited and I like shoes!
Thank you

I don’t think there is any kosher supermarket. There are restaurants and we ate at restaurants for brunch and dinner . This was years ago . I’m not sure how much things changed .

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 1:12 pm
Sharing what I found.
I called Chabad (Hooray! Always to the rescue-thank you!) and they have a website with information.
I am attaching below for anyone else interested https://www.chabadlv.org/templ.....s.htm
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen