Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Rutherford , NJ

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 16 2020, 9:41 am
I heard families are moving here . U know anything about it ?

amother
Ginger

Post Thu, Jan 16 2020, 10:06 am
I libe in Passaic and I haven't heard of anyone moving there. I would assume if people would move there they would plan on using Passaic schools and mikvahs etc. It's less than 5 minutes away from my house. I drive through Rutherford daily on my way to work and it looks like a nice neighborhood. But its old houses and not too spread apart. Just didn't think any Jews lived there. It's also Bergen county so it's not cheap. I did hear at one point people were trying to start a community in Nutley but I'm not sure if anyone really moved in.

amother
Blonde

Post Thu, Jan 16 2020, 11:53 am
I'm also in Passaic and haven't heard anything. Some parts are really close to the 'other side of main' but you have to cross a highway exit and I'm pretty sure it's not possible to connect the eruv because of said highway. There is a frum shu that's been there a long time and currently has a chabbad Rav but I don't think anything has built up around it.
I also don't know what happened with Nutley, it sounded serious last year but then the news stopped. One of the big real estate agents Miriam Lebovits was involved. If there is something happening in either location she would know.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating