Home

Whats with Fox's Kings Highway and their filthy bathrooms?
1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 1:59 pm
Ive been to almost every Fox's in NY and NJ, and bathrooms are always spotless.

Theyre all maintained very well.

Then theres Fox's Kings Highway, where Ive never entered seeing it clean. Never mind the pee on the toilet seat, dirty toilet paper on the floor. Sometimes they have no toilet paper (maybe thats why people leave over theirs, from the goodness of their hearts, yuck). Its just disgusting.

Im not a clean freak, but its intolerable.

I was there this week and it seems theyre redoing the bathroom. But its filthy as ever. That location is unique among all the Fox's. Unique clothing I like but not unique filth. In addition the filthy bathroom is huge and now that they’re modernizing (I wonder if it will be maintained) can fit 2 bathrooms so 4 people don’t have to be on line on Sundays and other busy days.

For the wiseguy who'll ask:

Why dont you ask? Im shy.

Why dont you write an anonymous letter? I dont have the time or patience.
Back to top

Madam F.




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 3:46 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Why dont you write an anonymous letter? I dont have the time or patience.


It takes just as quick to send them an email as it to post about it on imamother. And more effective.
Back to top

FranticFrummie




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 3:54 pm
Madam F. wrote:
It takes just as quick to send them an email as it to post about it on imamother. And more effective.


Well said!
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 3:55 pm
Madam F. wrote:
It takes just as quick to send them an email as it to post about it on imamother. And more effective.


I love these wiseguy answers.

Duh. How about that I dont want to be traced. Id have to make up a new email address, that def takes time.
Back to top

SuperWify




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 3:55 pm
So don’t shop there or use the bathroom before.

I doubt a letter or email will change things.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 3:59 pm
SuperWify wrote:
So don’t shop there or use the bathroom before.


People who go to Foxs have a lot to look at, they don't leave that quickly.

I was once there and the woman ahead of me on line to use the bathroom, took one look and said shes leaving.

The nutcase managers there have to know about this after years of this problem, which strangely is only at that location.
Back to top

amother




Lemon
 

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 4:23 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
People who go to Foxs have a lot to look at, they don't leave that quickly.

I was once there and the woman ahead of me on line to use the bathroom, took one look and said shes leaving.

The nutcase managers there have to know about this after years of this problem, which strangely is only at that location.


You seemed to have answered your own question.
Back to top

Madam F.




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 5:08 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I love these wiseguy answers.

Duh. How about that I dont want to be traced. Id have to make up a new email address, that def takes time.


Im sorry I just gotta LOL thanks for that.
Traced? How? For what? Whats gonna happen?? Unless you're scamming and stealing from them then I would say you deserve a dirty bathroom.
I can send it for you if you'd like. I wouldnt want anyone hunting you down. Next time youre there check if it improved so you can thank me. Unless who knows fox's might just track me down and I wont be able to check in on imamother.

ETA Practically you can go to a neighboring store to use the bathroom.


Last edited by Madam F. on Thu, Jan 16 2020, 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

amother




Wheat
 

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 5:15 pm
There's more than 1 Fox's?!
And Fox's has a BATHROOM?!?!
LOL good to know thanks!
Back to top

naturalmom5




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 5:43 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Ive been to almost every Fox's in NY and NJ, and bathrooms are always spotless.

Theyre all maintained very well.

Then theres Fox's Kings Highway, where Ive never entered seeing it clean. Never mind the pee on the toilet seat, dirty toilet paper on the floor. Sometimes they have no toilet paper (maybe thats why people leave over theirs, from the goodness of their hearts, yuck. Its just disgusting.

Im not a clean freak, but its intolerable.

I was there this week and it seems theyre redoing the bathroom. But its filthy as ever. That location is unique among all the Fox's. Unique clothing I like but not unique filth.

For the wiseguy who'll ask:

Why dont you ask? Im shy.

Why dont you write an anonymous letter? I dont have the time or patience.


And yet you did have the time for this post
Wouldnt it of been more productive to use the time you spent on this post to write a letter to the store instead...
Back to top

hodeez




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 5:46 pm
You guys are making it like if she writes a letter or sends an email something will change..let the woman vent
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 5:50 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
And yet you did have the time for this post
Wouldnt it of been more productive to use the time you spent on this post to write a letter to the store instead...


Talking or writing to them is an option Im not ready to do.

I thought if I get a conversation going about this issue, someone (after all, theyre right in the middle of Flatbush, home of lots of women with good taste, looking for bargain designer clothing) would say "I feel the same way. Im not embarrassed, Ill call the store".
Back to top

boat




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 5:52 pm
Disagree with the above posters...ima is a great place to vent about anything. No need to be so practical.

Just wondering though....why are you so familiar with stores bathrooms? Mad
Back to top

Madam F.




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 5:57 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Talking or writing to them is an option Im not ready to do.

I thought if I get a conversation going about this issue, someone (after all, theyre right in the middle of Flatbush, home of lots of women with good taste, looking for bargain designer clothing) would say "I feel the same way. Im not embarrassed, Ill call the store".


I've never been but I actually did email them on your behalf.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 7:08 pm
Madam F. wrote:
I've never been but I actually did email them on your behalf.



Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 9:53 pm
The power of Imamotther.

When you google Foxs Kings Highway (even without the word bathroom), this thread shows up at the bottom of the page.
Back to top

amother




Oak
 

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 11:50 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
The power of Imamotther.

When you google Foxs Kings Highway (even without the word bathroom), this thread shows up at the bottom of the page.

Google sends u curated content according to your searches. Someone who doesn't use imamother probably won't get this on the first page...
Back to top

groisamomma




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Jan 17 2020, 12:42 am
Madam F. wrote:
I've never been but I actually did email them on your behalf.


This is hilarious. Now, I've been meaning to write to NJ state senators (and the governor, while I'm at it!) for a while now but I don't have the time and definitely don't want to be traced.

May I send you the info?
Back to top

Madam F.




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Jan 17 2020, 12:51 am
groisamomma wrote:
This is hilarious. Now, I've been meaning to write to NJ state senators (and the governor, while I'm at it!) for a while now but I don't have the time and definitely don't want to be traced.

May I send you the info?


Sure I'll even throw in a letter to the president for a nominal fee..
Back to top

groisamomma




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Jan 17 2020, 1:13 am
Madam F. wrote:
Sure I'll even throw in a letter to the president for a nominal fee..


Good. I'll PM you. Skip the president although I know he'll agree with me. Will you do some research to back up my claims? What I want to propose worked in another state I'm just not sophisticated enough to phrase it well.
Back to top
1, 2  Next Recent Topics

Page 1 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Whats your favorite eye liner and why?
by amother
31 Tue, Feb 11 2020, 8:04 pm View last post
Kings and queens/royal shalach manos
by amother
11 Mon, Feb 10 2020, 1:57 pm View last post
Whats For Supper Tonight-Honest!
by mom!
2109 Mon, Feb 10 2020, 10:35 am View last post
Does Chane Kresch do makeup lessons, and whats her number
by amother
3 Sun, Feb 02 2020, 9:32 pm View last post
Whats to do w 8 y.o. girl in NYC, indoors, today?
by amother
3 Sun, Feb 02 2020, 7:52 am View last post

Jump to: