Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Do you ever wonder

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 17 2020, 1:23 pm
When you see some threads that people start here do you ever wonder why anyone would care? Like how tall is your husband? Why would it matter to someone else how tall someone else’s husband is?

amother
Copper

Post Fri, Jan 17 2020, 1:42 pm
I like answering and asking questions
I’m just curious I have never made a poll I have been on this website almost since it’s beginning

avrahamama

Post Fri, Jan 17 2020, 1:46 pm
She said she was trying to settle a question with her husband. Whether or not their sons were if average height for Jewish boys.

little neshamala

Post Fri, Jan 17 2020, 1:47 pm
No. I always assume if someones posting it's because thats a relevant question to her, and maybe to others too.

amother
Papaya

Post Fri, Jan 17 2020, 1:49 pm
Yes. All the time.

But just because something is trivial or meaningless to me doesn't mean it is to everyone else.

Also, I think some people are just bored. I've posted a few odd things out of boredom over the years.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 17 2020, 2:22 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
Yes. All the time.

But just because something is trivial or meaningless to me doesn't mean it is to everyone else.

Also, I think some people are just bored. I've posted a few odd things out of boredom over the years.

That’s makes sense, but pad or tampon?

amother
Azure

Post Fri, Jan 17 2020, 2:27 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
That’s makes sense, but pad or tampon?

What’s wrong with that? It was actually interesting to read that thread

singleagain

Post Fri, Jan 17 2020, 2:29 pm
Ppl like to know that they aren't alone in thinking or doing something a certain way
That's why "mood" and "same" are popular slang now. And also, why certain stuff goes viral. Bc it's relatable. And when things are relatable ppl don't feel so alone

amother
Chartreuse

Post Fri, Jan 17 2020, 2:36 pm
singleagain wrote:
Ppl like to know that they aren't alone in thinking or doing something a certain way
That's why "mood" and "same" are popular slang now. And also, why certain stuff goes viral. Bc it's relatable. And when things are relatable ppl don't feel so alone

Well said!

zaq

Post Fri, Jan 17 2020, 4:16 pm
All the time.

What amuses me is how many imas present their questions as “do you (your dh, dc, mil, bff) ______?” when what they really mean is “I _______ and I want you tell me that this is normal” or “My mil (dh, dc, bff, boss) does ________and I want you to tell me this is terrible, horrible, no good, very bad” or “I do _______and I want to hear that you don’t so I can feel superior.”
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media