Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Transformation

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 19 2020, 11:19 pm
Life's very challenging.
Just like you and many others are going through major Challenges on a daily basis, I've been looking out for some chizuk and a pick-me-up for those moments when I feel like life is just too overwhelming for me to handle.
I came across an amazing hotline, where a sweet woman shares incredible tips and ideas on how to accept life's challenges and live a joyous, stress-free life and then many people from around the world and all walks of life share their unbelievable stories of how they overcame their challenges with flying colors.
It gives a new perspective in life, and Guess what? Its FREE!

After listening in for a while, this line Transformed me into a new person. I feel like a huge light has opened in front of me.
I figured If I gained such chizuk from Hearing this hotline, I might as well share it with you, so that you too can gain some chizuk.

You can listen In live every Thursday morning at 10:00am @ 712 770 4856 pin: 549732 or the recording number anytime 712 770 4865, pin: 549732#

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

This is NOT an advertisement.
It's just a nice gesture from me to you, cause I know what a stressful life feels like. I've been down in the dumps and an emotional wreck... I know sadness. I know the feeling of giving up in life. BTDT.
Being that on this journey, bh has turned my life around, Thus I figured I'll share it with you. What's free today's days???

Last edited by amother on Thu, Sep 29 2022, 7:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Jan 19 2020, 11:40 pm
OP, if this is a genuine help and not an advertisement, you may want to change the thread title slightly to "Transformation - You Can Reduce Stress and Live a Calmer, Happier Life." There is no such thing as stress-free, and frankly, seeing such titles makes me run the other way. I'm sure there are others who feel the same despite the ad culture in which everything needs to be hyperbole.

amother
Cherry

Post Mon, Jan 20 2020, 12:26 am
Again, this is NOT an advertisement at all. There's no money or fame involved.
Being that I gained so much chizuk through this, I wanna share it with my Ima friends.

Last edited by amother on Thu, Sep 29 2022, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Jan 20 2020, 12:39 am
Surrendered wrote:
Again, this is NOT an advertisement at all. There's no money or fame involved.
Being that I gained so much chizuk through this, I wanna share it with my Ima friends.

Were you previously anon? I wouldn't have written that post had I seen it was you.

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Jan 20 2020, 8:43 am
For those of us who may not be able to call in, can you tell us more?

amother
Cherry

Post Mon, Jan 20 2020, 11:20 am
She talks about positive thinking, Thanking Hashem for all the good in your life. It Transforms your overall thought process, which leads to having a positive attitude and living a much more peaceful life.
When you focus only on the good in your life, all troubles and challenges become a positive experience.
I'm saying the idea in a nutshell but there's much more to it.
The nicest part is hearing personal stories from people all over the world. Hearing what challenges people are going through on a daily basis, gives an appreciation for our package in life.
It's a hotline of sharing.

If you can manage to listen in,it will Transform your life. Enjoy it.

Last edited by amother on Thu, Sep 29 2022, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Jan 20 2020, 12:12 pm
Who is the woman? What’s her background?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational