Home

Voters can’t decide the next election

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Cheiny

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 1:00 pm
This is what the corrupt Schiff has said. He wants to take away Americans’ constitutional right to decide who will be the next president, under the guise of, “It won’t be an honest election.” So he is basically admitting they are leading this farce of an impeachment in order to oust Trump because they’re terrified (rightly so) of him winning. You can be sure that when Trump does win in November, dems are going to regurgitate this scam on (half of) the American people who choose to believe these lies, and claim that he “stole” it.

This thoroughly dishonest man deserves at the very least to be tossed out of our govt. (and much worse). What a disgrace.

Schiff: We Can’t Let Voters Decide This At The Ballot Box Because Now We Can’t Be Sure The Election Will Be Fair

https://hotair.com/archives/al.....fair/

#BestBubby

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 1:47 pm
The Democrats KNOW that not only won't impeachment result in a senate conviction, but that the voters will re-elect Trump, rejecting the sham impeachment.

Therefore, the Democrats are already trying to De-Ligitamize Trump's 2020 victory by
claiming, WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE, that the 2020 election will be rigged so that
when Trump wins, the Democrats can claim Trump is an illegitimate president because the
election was rigged.

Again, Folks - WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE.

The Democrats LIED that Russia rigged the 2016 election even though the CIA ruled that Russia
interference DID NOT EFFECT THE ELECTION - ZERO evidence that any vote was tampered.

And the Democrats are already LYING that the 2020 election is rigged - because they know they
will lose.

Folks, Democrats are TYRANTS. They don't believe that the VOTERS have a right to choose
their President. If the Democrats can't win, then the Democrats LIE that the vote was rigged.

When a Party refuses to accept the WILL OF THE PEOPLE, then that Party (Democrats) are a
THREAT to our Democracy!!!

fleetwood

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 2:02 pm
An impeachment is a legal process guaranteed by the Constitution. It is not a hoax,or a charade. It is not to overturn the will of the people. BTW,just saw a clip of Graham during the Clinton impeachment. I found it amusing that he is now saying the opposite of what he said then.

#BestBubby

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 2:05 pm
fleetwood wrote:
An impeachment is a legal process guaranteed by the Constitution. It is not a hoax,or a charade. It is not to overturn the will of the people. BTW,just saw a clip of Graham during the Clinton impeachment. I found it amusing that he is now saying the opposite of what he said then.

Impeachment is not supposed to be political - because a party lost the election.

This impeachment is Unconstitutional because there is no crime - even the Democrats admit that even if their allegation is true (not saying it is) it is not a crime! And Impeachment is supposed to be for High Crimes and Misdemeanors, Bribery, Treason.

#BestBubby

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 2:07 pm
fleetwood wrote:

You should look at the clips of what CURRENT Democrat senators and congressman like Schumer and Nadler said during the Clinton impeachment - how it was WRONG to try to overturn the
"will of the people" (election).

fleetwood

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 2:21 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
You should look at the clips of what CURRENT Democrat senators and congressman like Schumer and Nadler said during the Clinton impeachment - how it was WRONG to try to overturn the
"will of the people" (election).

Of course.. everyone says the opposite now..it's amusing. BTW, if Dems were trying to overturn the election they would've impeached him years ago. Unfortunately,for Trump,he really messed up here and gave the house a legitimate reason to impeach.

#BestBubby

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 2:48 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Of course.. everyone says the opposite now..it's amusing. BTW, if Dems were trying to overturn the election they would've impeached him years ago. Unfortunately,for Trump,he really messed up here and gave the house a legitimate reason to impeach.

No - there is NO legitimate reason. Democrats ADMIT there is no crime, so this is unconstitutional.
Democrats are desperate because they know they are going to lose in 2020, so they decided to
risk going with a sham impeachment, but it will backfire.

fleetwood

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 2:59 pm
Much like Dershowitz argued 20 years ago, federal crimes are unnecessary impeach. The founders debated this endlessly and came to this conclusion. It's fascinating how intuitive our founding fathers were.

SixOfWands

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 3:28 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Much like Dershowitz argued 20 years ago, federal crimes are unnecessary impeach. The founders debated this endlessly and came to this conclusion. It's fascinating how intuitive our founding fathers were.

“It certainly doesn’t have to be a crime if you have somebody who completely corrupts the office of president and who abuses trust and who poses great danger to our liberty,” Dershowitz said on CNN at the time. “You don’t need a technical crime.”

And its obvious that we need to be able to remove a president who abuses the powers of his (her) office.

That shouldn't be the question. The question should be whether Trump's abuse of the presidency was sufficiently egregious to warrant impeachment.

SixOfWands

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 3:31 pm
I didn't see where Schiff said that voters should not decide the next election. Could you point me to the quote?

I did see where Trump bragged about withholding relevant evidence. “But honestly, we have all the material. They don’t have the material.” I still don't understand why anyone would believe that its anything other than damning, given how hard the Republicans are working to ensure that it never comes to light.

small bean

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 4:11 pm
What crime do you think trump committed?

Who do you think knows if it was 2016 that was concerning trump or 2020?

And lastly trump was referring to the hunter biden stuff, I beleive. Which the managers are claiming are all false and made up. They are clearly not completely false as there is too much video tape out there showing otherwise.

The allegation for impeachment is whether or not trump was interfering with elections. Investigating biden is not abuse of power in and of itself. There was no testimony that showed any abuse of power.

And lastly trump can withhold whatever he wants. That is executive privilege and is not indication of anything.

small bean

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 4:19 pm
When we say crime here. We are talking about impeachment articles which allege that there was abuse of power in relation to elections and that there was obstruction of justice.

There was no obstruction of justice. You're not going to find anyone who believes in separation of powers as well as executive privilege vote on that. Hence why 2 Democrats broke with the house on that.

The second crime is on intnet and I'm sorry no body was able to say this was about 2020. There is more testimony that links it to 2016 then 2020. And then if that is the case it not abuse of power.

There is a reason they already have 45 people who are happy to vote against impeachment without hearing the defense. Because the managers sound utterly pathetic and have no case at all. They are not able to prove intent. And even calling bolton will not prove intent. The only person who may know intent is guilliani.

Cheiny

Post  Sat, Jan 25 2020, 11:30 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
I didn't see where Schiff said that voters should not decide the next election. Could you point me to the quote?

Did you not read the OP?
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h