Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
S/O Bullet Journal

daagahminayin

Post Thu, Jan 23 2020, 9:25 pm
I didn’t know what a bullet journal was when a different thread opened the other day, but after some online research I must say I am intrigued and want to try it out!

For those of you who use one, do you have any ideas for how to personalise it for the unique needs of a Jewish mother?

For example, I would love to make some spreads to help me organise: shopping, Shabbos menu lists, Torah thoughts etc.

If you have any great ideas or tips to share, please post them here. Or if you are comfortable sharing a picture of one of your pages I’d love to see it!

seeker

Post Thu, Jan 23 2020, 11:06 pm
Personally I would suggest to just start with the basic bullet journal to get a handle on the technique before you get busy with "spreads." You want to make a Shabbos menu list, bullet journal says you just start writing the list on a clean page and add it to your table of contents.

seeker

Post Thu, Jan 23 2020, 11:07 pm
The book "the bullet journal method" by the guy who started it all is a great book, not a hard read, very visual with clear steps and examples of how to start off
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics