Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
48 inch linen with zipper douvet covers

chocolatecake

Post Sun, Jan 26 2020, 12:56 am
Where can I find linen with zipper douvet coversfor 48 inch beds Online

The set I have now has buttons and I guess the holes are stretched because the quilts are forever coming out.

I’ve bought from close out connections in the past but now they only have with button closures

Cookiegirl

Post Sun, Jan 26 2020, 1:07 am
If you can, I would strongly recommend buying full size duvets (try IKEA!) and then use full size linen. It is only 6" wider on the bed (full size is 54") and the availability of standard full size linen gives you a lot more flexibility in terms of price, styles etc. The 48" beds are a "Jewish" thing so you can fit two wider beds in a bedroom, and so is the attendant "custom" 48" linen. You can just tuck in the fitted sheets of a full size set a bit more and the slightly larger/wider comforters give the beds a very luxurious looking overhang. You can get really beautiful full size linen much easier than the 48" sets, and save money and time in the process.

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Jan 26 2020, 1:09 am
I have full size quilts and love them.

But most non Jewish stores sell full size same as Queen. - which is too large. I’ve only seen the true full size in Jewish stores.
I’d love to see otherwise.
If you have links please share.

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, Jan 26 2020, 3:00 am
What size are your quilts? Quilts come on either twin or full, no 48 inch quilts. You can get covers with zippers at Ikea, as well as matching pillow cases. If you want 48 inch sheets you can get a coordinating color at any store that sells them.

Post Sun, Jan 26 2020, 3:23 am
Op, u could try pelle linen. Do a search for it on google and you’ll get a sight

ra_mom

Post Sun, Jan 26 2020, 7:13 am
How about replacing the buttons to slightly bigger ones to accommodate the stretched holes? Bring the duvet with you to the sewing shop to match up a size that works.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics