Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
The most awkward thing hubby said thread

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 26 2020, 10:35 pm
What’s the most awkward/embarrassing/cheesy/cringey thing your husband ever said to you?

Lol we were once at a shabbos table and I asked if hubby wanted dessert and he was like yeah you’re my dessert. πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

Lady sitting across from me heard and gave me a weird look and I tried not to laugh lol.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sun, Jan 26 2020, 10:47 pm
Try again..

amother
Khaki

Post Sun, Jan 26 2020, 11:11 pm
He called a wh*** while trying to talk dirty in the bedroom...I definitely cringed bec to me it has bad connotation and don’t find it flirty

amother
Ivory

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 12:11 am
he said his fathers death was worse than my mothers

amother
Slategray

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 12:34 am
Newly married,
β€œAre your bre@sts considered average size or bigger than average?

Woman of Valor

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 1:50 am
Following

Lizzie4

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 1:52 am
To my principal from H.S. - "Wow, it's nice to meet you. I've heard all about you!" Long awkward pause. "Good things, good things!"

amother
Apricot

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 6:19 am
After I tried therapy for the 1st time (after a few sessions) he said what a waste of money bc I was upset at him Sad he got it big time. He bought me a nice present the next day and apologised straight away for his silly comment (this isn't awkward just plain mean lol)

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 7:12 am
amother [ Khaki ] wrote:
He called a wh*** while trying to talk dirty in the bedroom...I definitely cringed bec to me it has bad connotation and don’t find it flirty

Oh yikes πŸ™ƒ

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 7:45 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What’s the most awkward/embarrassing/cheesy/cringey thing your husband ever said to you?

Lol we were once at a shabbos table and I asked if hubby wanted dessert and he was like yeah you’re my dessert. πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

Lady sitting across from me heard and gave me a weird look and I tried not to laugh lol.

DH has yet to say it publicly but he says lots of stuff like that privately. Half the time I like it and half the time I CRINGEEEEEEE.

I can totally see him saying something like this publicly by mistake

amother
Fuchsia

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 8:05 am
Bottom line, it really seems like men are so stupid.

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 8:23 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

This is my husband every single week. So used to it by now!

The cringiest thing my husband ever said:
We lived in Israel for 2 years after we got married. We were walking from our apartment in arzei to somewhere on/near yafo. We saw 2 men, obviously tourists, who looked a little lost and were walking right in front of us. So we offered to help them find the train and walk them the way. One of them was from Peru. One of them was from Kentucky. And they were SO. OBVIOUSLY. MARRIED to each other. So my husband was schmoozing with them while we were walking, and he's asking them how they met and how they know each other blah blah blah. And their answers were legit like making it more obvious that they were married to each other. At one point they say "we're partners", and my husband thought they meant business partners and goes "oh cool! So what do you guys do?"
Awkward silence.
And they're like "...um...we're here on our honeymoon"

amother
Apricot

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 8:44 am
amother [ Maroon ] wrote:
This is my husband every single week. So used to it by now!

The cringiest thing my husband ever said:
We lived in Israel for 2 years after we got married. We were walking from our apartment in arzei to somewhere on/near yafo. We saw 2 men, obviously tourists, who looked a little lost and were walking right in front of us. So we offered to help them find the train and walk them the way. One of them was from Peru. One of them was from Kentucky. And they were SO. OBVIOUSLY. MARRIED to each other. So my husband was schmoozing with them while we were walking, and he's asking them how they met and how they know each other blah blah blah. And their answers were legit like making it more obvious that they were married to each other. At one point they say "we're partners", and my husband thought they meant business partners and goes "oh cool! So what do you guys do?"
Awkward silence.
And they're like "...um...we're here on our honeymoon"

Oops!

HonesttoGod

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 9:03 am
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:

Because women never ever say awkward things? Can't Believe It

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 9:41 am
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:

Me and DH say these kind of things to each other all. The. Time.
You would be amazed at how many conversations can be turned into s@x convo.

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 9:44 am
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
Me and DH say these kind of things to each other all. The. Time.
You would be amazed at how many conversations can be turned into s@x convo.

Ideally not in front of other people.

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 2:38 am
FOLLOWING

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 8:48 pm
Bump

amother
Turquoise

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 9:52 pm
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
Ideally not in front of other people.

Ideally not, but it’s totally possible someone at some point overheard. And if they did, oh well, we are married adults after all.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics