Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Florida - which hotel?!?!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 2:00 am
Hi, I'm looking for an oceanfront Marriott hotel (cuz I have points Very Happy ) and im debating between RESIDENCE INN in Sunny isles or RESINDENCE INN in surfside. I want a quiet beach that's not too busy. Anyone been to any of these??

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 2:05 am
This time of year no beach will be quiet...

busy mommy

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 2:20 am
Like another babypink said no Beach is quiet now! With that said I think you should choose the sunny isle's one as the Surfside one is very close to all the kosher restaurant so that is a popular choice for the Jews. Sunny isle's MAY be a DROP quieter 🥰

amother
Apricot

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 4:34 am
When you say quiet beach do you mean actually empty or just free of Frum ppl

If the latter don’t go to the frum areas; consider the west coast of Florida. If you’re want the frum conveniences (Kosher etc) you’re gonna see frum ppl

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 5:19 am
The one in surfside is not oceanfront. it is a block away.

I'm not familiar with the one the other one.

alwayscooking

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 5:43 am
We looked inti bothand ended up by Surfside its not directly on the brach ots across the Avenue butbif ur looking to be close to minyan and kosher food its very good location. To note the Sunny Isles room I belive are all studios and not suites you may want to keep that in mind.

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 5:57 am
Surfside is filled with frum people. Just letting you know in case that makes a difference. It's also much more convenient for diversity of kosher food and shuls within walking distance.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 6:12 am
alwayscooking wrote:
We looked inti bothand ended up by Surfside its not directly on the brach ots across the Avenue butbif ur looking to be close to minyan and kosher food its very good location. To note the Sunny Isles room I belive are all studios and not suites you may want to keep that in mind.

You have a point about the studios vs suites...im just wondering if anyone has been to the Hollywood Beach marriott?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics