Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO Real Estate Agent Licensing Course

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 10:34 am
I an thinking to become a real estate agent in Brooklyn.

Can anyone recommend a school / program for the licensing course?

( I know I can google search but specifically would want to go to one that is recommended.)

Any leads appreciated!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 6:17 pm
Bump

amother
Green

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 6:22 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I an thinking to become a real estate agent in Brooklyn.

Can anyone recommend a school / program for the licensing course?

( I know I can google search but specifically would want to go to one that is recommended.)

Any leads appreciated!

I don't have anything to recommend, but you can do the course online.

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 6:35 pm
Reeds is a school on ave o off McDonald ave. Its a great school.. fyi the field is flooded so just figure out what you want to do with it and figure out a plan...
good Iuck

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 7:13 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
Reeds is a school on ave o off McDonald ave. Its a great school.. fyi the field is flooded so just figure out what you want to do with it and figure out a plan...
good Iuck

Thanks!

amother
Mistyrose

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 7:17 pm
Basset is the best. Tells you what's on the test.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 7:22 pm
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
Basset is the best. Tells you what's on the test.

Sounds good! Where are they located? Is it a frum program? Only asking because I see they are also located in Rockland county and what are the odds lol

tryinghard

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 7:55 pm
The license course teaches you next to nothing about the actual job. It’s pretty much the legalities. My recommendation would be to take it online (really all the courses are the same), and when you are looking for an agency make sure that they provide a lot of training and ideally mentorship as well.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 8:07 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Sounds good! Where are they located? Is it a frum program? Only asking because I see they are also located in Rockland county and what are the odds lol

Not sure I took it years ago.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 8:34 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:
I don't have anything to recommend, but you can do the course online.

Are the online courses completely online or do I need to go somewhere for tests?

Online sounds great in theory. But wondering because from my experience, it hd taken so much time when going to proctor exam sites and waiting to register and all sorts of formalities for each quiz that I may as well go in and benefit from a live course at that rate for the same amount of time.

IvriAnochi

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 8:47 pm
On groupon, I bought my husband the course called RealEstateU, about $100. He completed it, and at the end you are required to go to NYC to take the official test to get the license. BH he passed and is a real estate agent! It didn't take him long, and I'm actually also considering taking it lol

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 8:56 pm
IvriAnochi wrote:
On groupon, I bought my husband the course called RealEstateU, about $100. He completed it, and at the end you are required to go to NYC to take the official test to get the license. BH he passed and is a real estate agent! It didn't take him long, and I'm actually also considering taking it lol

Thanks for the info!

Did he have to go in for any RealEstateU tests or finals? Or just the state exam?

madame411

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 9:01 pm
Ed Basset. google him. He has a website

IvriAnochi

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 10:02 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks for the info!

Did he have to go in for any RealEstateU tests or finals? Or just the state exam?

Sure!
He only went in for the state exam. Everything else can be done at home through computer or phone or tablet etc
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries