Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Plz help me word this

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 30 2020, 9:42 am
My dd20 has met a few shadchanim and I wanted to follow up with a note as a reminder to keep thinking of her. Looking for wording though! TIA.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 30 2020, 5:55 pm
bump

amother
Blue

Post Thu, Jan 30 2020, 7:03 pm
Thank you so much for meeting with my daughter, shprintzy, from Chicago, in early December. We truly appreciate that you are keeping her in mind for shidduchim!

(Anything else??)
I'd want to stick in a little bit about what makes shprintxy unique

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 31 2020, 8:28 am
looking for option too if the meeting took place a long time ago. thank you.

amother
Cobalt

Post Fri, Jan 31 2020, 8:34 am
When I was single (and advocating for myself) I used to email shadchanin with my “updated resume” and say something like “Hi Mrs. So and So, I hope you’re doing well! I wanted to send you my updated resume as there have been some changes. Thank you so much!” Something of that sort. Often the changes were extremely minute like one of my siblings had a birthday so their age changed. It gave me an excuse (in my mind) to remind them of me.

amother
Silver

Post Fri, Jan 31 2020, 8:37 am
Would you send them some chocolate/peanut chews type of thing. And write something like thanks for all the time spent helping daughter on this shidduch journey. May you be the right shaliach! Have a sweet and relaxing Shabbos
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette