Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Bottles that dont leak

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 02 2020, 10:36 pm
I saw this post on another thread and id love more info or anything of the like. I have a 10 week old and I am EXHAUSTED I dont function very well without sleep. Ive been bottle feeding basically without opening my eyes and I have left the bottle on its side, inside the bassinet, on my bed and anywhere else and ive woken too many times to a leaky mess.

amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
Comotomo bottles. The nipple is tiiiiny, and the actual bottle itself is squeezable, so you can control the flow.

Will this bottle not spill if left full on its side? I know I sound crazy but this is something small that for right now will save me a lot of laundry, time, energy... TIA

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Feb 02 2020, 11:02 pm
I have the Evenflo Feeding Premium Proflo Vented Plus bottles - they are $11.99 on Amazon for a pack of 6. They do not leak at all around the ring (but of course can drip a bit from the top if left sideways when full).

BUT make sure you don’t get the Evenflo ones that look the same but are not vented. I had those first and they were very leaky.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics